– Compatibility for 1.41 Open Beta
– Rework of some textures: Greater quality and definition in the textures of the raindrops, also on the particles of the wheels, etc.
– Other minor tweaks
– Improved textures of raindrops from inside cabin (windshield & windows)
– Greater amount of raindrops from inside cabin
– Improved textures of rain (outside)
– The effects and behaviors of the drops on the windshield and windows have been changed
– Improved water particles/spray of the wheels when the asphalt is wet (Truck player and AI Traffic)
– Realistic rain sounds: Rain falling in the cabin, and different sounds for “outside” rain
– Realistic thunders sounds & greater variety (about 20 high quality sounds/samples)
Note: Thunders will be heard in an interval between 1 to 5 seconds when seeing the ‘flash’ (lightning), simulating as IRL
The number of raindrops on windows will vary depending on the intensity and the direction of the rain.
Thanks for support: Antoniopua, Stropher, silberfuchs, Shyfty221
Thanks for the help with FMOD Tool/Sounds: Robinicus, Drive Safely
Thanks for the help in previous versions: Cip, Frkn64, AlexeyP
DOWNLOAD 11 MB
Version 6.1 for Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.31.x – 1.41.x:
– Added compatibility with version 1.41.x
– Corrected some values
A great gift for freebie lovers who are looking for a mod for money and level
By choosing one of the three options, you can get the right amount of money, as well as accelerated growth levels, by increasing the experience you get
– Mod adds 1,000,000; 2,000,000 or 5,000,000 euros at the beginning of the game
– Fast leveling experience and high level
– After reaching the required level and experience — the mod can be disabled
– For fast pumping experience and a high level of mod can be connected/disabled at any time
– To get 1 000 000; 2 000 000 or 5 000 000 euros, activate the mod when creating a new profile
– There are 3 files in the archive (put one to choose from);
– The mod must be set the highest priority in MM (set above all mods)
DOWNLOAD 1 MB
This Mod adding a More realistic American Trains With Realistic Sounds.
based by PIVA Train Mod and Sounds by Cipinho, Drive Safely and TruckerKid.
+ my Exclusive content.
Add classic diesel and steam engines, railcars and cabooses for sightseeing trains
For locomotives and rail cars add skins with names of his real companies.
Now all freight trains are drived by more locomotives, from 2 to 5 coupled head DMUs and some additional in the mid and(or) the tail of the trains.
The length of trains has been changed, passenger: 3-15 railcars (20 for Autotrains). freight: 15-60 railcars(up to 100 with addon), depending on the number of sections and type of locomotives.
Added realistic train sounds in new FMOD Sound Bank format.
All passenger trains added a reverse section locomotive.
also increased stopping distance for the all trains and added a miscalculation of their real mass by the game for greater realism of their acceleration dynamics and behavior on descents and ascents. accordingly, for each raft, the power is set as a multiple of the power of all its locomotives (not everywhere).
Changes in 3.8 beta for ATS (v22.214.171.124s):
DISTRIBUTION ON OTHER SITES IS PERMITTED ONLY WHILE YOU SAVE THE AUTHOR’S LINK ON SHAREMODS.COM (look for the author’s nickname “POWERFULL” on the file hosting page before downloading) THE WORK OF ANY THIRD PARTIES REUPLOADED FILES ARE NON GUARANTEES. THIRD PARTIES REUPLOADED FILES ARE NOT SUPPORTED BY THE AUTHOR.
PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL ANY REAL COMPANIES AND OTHER HIGH QUALITY TEXTURES PACKS ABOVE MY MOD IN LOAD ORDER, IT WILL RUINED ALL TRAINS TEXTURES OPTIMIZATION
This mod must be placed above any other third party mods that affect the trains, except for my own addons.
The mod does not support versions of game older than (126.96.36.199s).
Please check before activation:
it is recommended to add this line: -mm_max_tmp_buffers_size 1000
to the properties of the game launch in Steam (or in desktop shortcut for nonsteam version) for better memory optimization and preventing game crashes with using alot of mods.
For this mod are not recommended increase the settings “g_traffic” higher than value 1.0 or possible bugs and drawdowns FPS
3D models: SCS, piva & AlexeyP, POWE®FULL, toast123, fridge_company, lucien_lilippe, Kim Larsen, #test
Sounds by: SCS, Cipinho, Drive Safely, TruckerKid, steam sounds from free sites.
FMOD Sound Bank convertation: POWE®FULL
Skins: SCS, Pedro Martins, Serialblack, ProMods Team, Tem Reforma, PIVA, Eddie Yantz, POWE®FULL
I am very thankful to all the co-authors for all their work!
Special Thanks to the authors from the https://free3d.com website for the free licenses for the provided models
Wallets For donations:
Enjoy it and Have Fun with Immersion!
POWE®FULL™ and Modders
DOWNLOAD 133 MB
This modification makes truck behavior to feel more realistic with Steering Wheel or Keyboard. This mode have “Realistic Steering with Keyboard” included. It allows you to make smooth turns on high speed without overturn the truck even if you use realistic suspension settings, in this case “Dynamic Suspension”.
The steering become harder when switching direction and increasing speed. It is less harder when is stationary, ideal for parking!
Aswell, braking is a important factor in simulation and also I made some improvements, helping keyboard users also. Now braking is progressive and not so brutal as the default. You will have to use more often the retarder or engine brake.
Patch compatibility: 1.41.x; 1.40.x;
Connection order: This mod should be set at high priority / above other physics mod!
Mod compatibility: This mod should work with all default trucks and the modded ones!
Modded Trucks compatibility:
– Freightliner Argosy by Odd_fellow
– Freightliner FLB by Harven
– Mack R Series by Harven
– Kenworth K100-E by Overfloater
– Freightliner FLC by XBS
– Peterbilt Pinga
– Kenworth W900 by Pinga
– Peterbilt 389 Glider by Jon Ruda
– Freightliner Classic XL by Jon Ruda
– Kenworth W900 Highway Killer by Jon Ruda
– Peterbilt 389 by Viper2
– Peterbilt 387 by Truck Sim Club
> Dynamic suspension settings for Keyboard:
c_rsteersens 0.75 # Recommended!!! Or you can set slider in-game on middle.
> Dynamic suspension settings for Steering Wheel:
Note: If those values isn’t proper for yourself, feel free to change them.
Note*: Write above setting in console (~) after load the profile.
Note**: Lower value means more realistic behavior but high risk of overturn
Long time since a new update, huh? It’s time for some improvements. Here it is a changelog:
– Added compatiblity with 1.41.x
– Reduced brake strength at lower speed
– Increased front brakes strength
– Softened cabin suspension damping
– Increased anti-roll/sway-bar stiffness
– Increased coefficients related to wheel slipping (better grip when raining)
– Reduced driver leaning
– Reduced driver pitch forward
– Reduced driver-seat restitution coeficient
– Increased driver height stiffness
– Fixed error/possible crash with Peterbilt 389 Viper2
That’s all for now. :D If something isn’t working properly, let me know. I hope you enjoy it!
If you enjoy my mod and want to share your appreciation, you can buy me a coffee. (づ｡◕‿‿◕｡)づ
TheTiger, SCS Software
DOWNLOAD 194 KB