As you all know, the Google Maps Navigation and Google Maps Navigation Night Version mods use the original American Truck Simulator map data. Therefore, it does not work properly with map mods. He could not ignore the wishes of people using map mods. Finally, He has prepared special addons for map mods. You can now use Google Maps Navigation and Google Maps Navigation Night Version mods with the desired map mods.
No sharemods no modsbase no mods.to… and most importantly no pop-ups! You can download the desired addon(s) from his page with a single click. His page will be updated when there are significant changes in map mods.
Map mods: CanaDream, Coast to Coast, Mexico Extremo and Viva Mexico Map.
All the parts are open, now take the easier way.
test version: 1.32.x
DOWNLOAD 611 KB
Better quality in the cables of our trailers and tight physics
Tested on 1.31 – 1.32 versions
Authors: A Garcia, SCS Modding Wiki, SCS Software
DOWNLOAD 27 KB
This mod simulates early autumn environment and weather.
Less leaves on trees and autumnal colours
Autumnal daylight hours
HDR bloom reduced
Appropriate temperature readings
No thunder and lighting
Compatible with all map DLCs
Compatibility latest version: 1.32
Vegetation Detail: High
Grass Density: High
Please disable other graphics, weather and HDR mods or you may experience issues, conflicts and crashes.
Early Autumn should be placed above other mods in Mod Manager.
This mod replaces textures for mountains and terrain in New Mexico. If you like taking cool pictures and want to take a fresh look at the world of ATS, then this mod is for you!
FYI: the screenshots for this mod have been taken without graphics mods, brightness set on 40% and Color Correction turned on. Alongside with my other mods: Enhanced Vegetation, Realistic Roads and New Mountain Textures. I really recommend you use all of the mentioned mods together for the best experience ;)
NOTE: this mod only replaces terrain and mountain textures in New Mexico. If you want new vegetation and roads in New Mexico as well, make sure to download the “Enhanced Vegetation” and “Realistic Roads” mods too.
New in version 2.0:
– Most of terrain textures are replaced with new ones
– Completely new textures for most rocks and cliffs
– Some textures have been reworked
– Some other minor corrections
In version 1.0:
– All of terrain textures are replaced with new ones, some are re-touched
– Textures for terrain and hills that are further from the road are based on satellite images
– Some cliff textures are replaced with new ones; some cliffs are toned into red for more diversity and realism
– Fixed specular layer for several textures
– New Mexico is no longer fifty shades of gray and pale yellow; it’s now more colorized (yay!)
Compatible with any other DLC.
Works with map mods. Tested on ATS version 1.30 1.31 and 1.32.
DOWNLOAD 130 MB