Revised 1 engine sound for DAF XF 105’s in AI traffic, courtesy of Vasily EVR sounds. [ETS2 edition]
Revised trailer uncoupling sound.
Improved trailer cables connecting sound.
Revised 1 trailer brace sound.
– Pack provides improvements to common sounds in the game. It includes euphonious, relaxing and real sounds.
– The goal of the mod is to make the game’s sounds feel like real life. The mod will have regular updates to cover more sounds to add immersion. Thus the Steam Workshop version is highly recommended for quicker updates.
* ETS2 1.35.1 + ATS 1.35.1. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Compatible with all maps and all trucks, including truck mods.
* Does not replace individual truck sounds, so this mod can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
* Supports compatibility with your favorite rain sound mods as this does not alter rain/thunder sounds. Check the load order image included for more details.
* If using any of Grimes’ seasonal mods, place the seasonal mod with higher priority than the Sound Fixes Pack for a more accurate seasonal experience.
* If using winter mods, please enable Frosty Winter Weather Sound addon with higher priority (in Options folder or Steam Workshop).
* Traffic density/behavior mods (in lower priority in Mod Manager) can enable the realistic sound ranges plugin from Sound Fixes Pack by inserting this line into def/traffic_data.sii: @include “traffic_data_update.sui”
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods, RusMap, etc.)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
– any AI traffic density/behavior mods (e.g. those listed in section below)
## 1. Tire / Tyre sounds
* Real interior + exterior tire sounds. Tires will resonate in the cab depending on how fast you are accelerating and what speed you are in, giving a feel for your sense of speed.
* Heavier gravel sounds on dirt/gravel roads. Tire sounds for grass also included.
## 2. Suspension sounds
* Light and medium impacts to suspension can trigger cabin squeaking and movement sounds of the cabin.
* Hard impacts can trigger key swinging sounds in the interior view.
## 3. Gameplay / UI sounds
* “Late music” replaced with Nokia phone ringtone sound (volume of this sound depends on Music volume in the in-game Audio settings).
* “Bing bong” chime for train and ferry loading screen sounds.
* Reduced volume of garage door sound, adviser message sound and yawning sound.
* New quiet photo camera sound effect for screenshots.
* Improved UI sound effects, including a mdc1200 signal sound for escort messages with the Special Transport DLC.
## 4. Fuel / Gas station sounds
* Retro/historic ding sound for while the fuel is pumping (circa 1960s to 1970s). The number of dings can help give you an idea on how much you refueled.
* Real fuel pump, fuel lid, door close, seat belt click and key insertion sound effects for after refueling to a full tank.
## 5. Interior sounds
* PrePass weigh station signal sounds have a quieter volume in American Truck Simulator.
* Real stick/switch/button sounds for: parking brake, hazard light, wiper stick, light switch and blinker / indicator / turn signal.
* Real rumblestrip sound.
* Real retarder sound. [ATS only]
* Lane-keeping (Driver Alert Support) alert sound if you drive on to the grass too fast (as per EU legal regulations).
* Lift axle sound now includes button press sound effect.
* Improved wind sound.
* Mix of default amplified gear grinding sounds and new gear grinding sounds. Can be heard when you have damaged the transmission and/or gearbox.
* Air cutoff sounds less audible in interior.
## 6. Trailer sounds
* Real sound effects for trailer coupling + uncoupling.
* Improved sounds for trailer brace and trailer cable connecting.
## 7. AI Traffic sounds
* More refined generic AI traffic car sounds. Less buzz noise and more tire sounds and quiet engine sounds.
* AI traffic vehicles given new horn sounds. Depending on the patience of the driver, a short or long honk may be used.
* Carefully detailed real AI engine/horn sounds for individual vehicles from the base game as well as AI traffic mods.
* You can hear the slight sound of vehicles overtaking you or passing by you in the oncoming lane.
## 8. Mover sounds
* Improved audio for a vast amount of moving objects including biplanes, trains (included train horns) etc.
* Enabled sound for a vast amount of movers that don’t originally come with sound (e.g. F22 jet fighters, ocean waves, tugboats, hot air balloons, you name it!).
## 9. Location based ambience
* Appropriate volumes for prefab soundscape in American Truck Simulator.
* Suitable volumes for the sounds of the environment in various map mods.
* Reduced volume for gate sounds in the Animated Gates mod by Schumi (both ETS2 and ATS).
## 10. Air horn sounds
* Improved air horn sounds for American Truck Simulator available at the service station (replacing existing ones).
* Air horn sounds available for ATS are: Used air horn (low price), a sweet and deep air horn, and a train horn. WARNING: Not recommended to use more than two air horns at a time. [ATS only]
## 11. Voice navigation
* Unrealistic phrases removed from English Doug and Skye UK and US voice navigation.
The mod also provides real top speeds, real torque values and real colors for the AI vehicles which are modded with custom sounds.
This is due to the top speed, engine torque, and color settings being shared in the same file as the sound settings for each AI vehicle.
However in the interest in bringing realism, the AI vehicle colors are 100% verifiable using real paint codes, colors from the paintref website, and photos.
Rarer colors (e.g. purple) will have a lower probability to be seen.
* SCS Software for base sounds
* Drive Safely for sound edits, some sound samples, and for compiling mod
* antonvezdehod, Ludmilla and Katixa/Irreo for some tire sounds
* Balamut for some key swing and light suspension sounds
* AlexeyP for some trailer coupling, gate/barrier and fuel pump sounds, and sounds from Improved Environment Sound
* cipinho for some AI traffic sounds
* kriechbaum for light switch, blinker off, and high beam stick sounds
* Slider_556 for cleaning suspension sound effects
* Vasily EVR for some engine and horn sounds from the DAF XF 105, DAF XF 106, and the 1st gen Scania R.
OFFICIAL SCS FORUM LINK
The SCS Forum link below for Sound Fixes Pack holds all official download links and can be used to give feedback and ask any questions about the mod:
LIST OF SUPPORTING TRAFFIC DENSITY/BEHAVIOR MODS
The following traffic density/behavior mods have enabled the realistic AI Traffic sound range effect plugin from the Sound Fixes Pack:
-Real Traffic Density by Cip [ETS2]
-Real Traffic Density and Ratio by Cip [ATS]
-Rudi’s Rush Hour [ETS2]
-Traffic density and speedlimits by piva [ETS2]
-Improved AI Traffic by FX2K [ETS2]
SCS Software, Drive Safely, antonvezdehod, Ludmilla, Katixa/Irreo, Balamut, AlexeyP, cipinho, kriechbaum, Slider_556, Vasily EVR
Pack adds in traffic 123 sport and super cars:
AC 378 GT Zagato
Alfa Romeo 4C, 8C Competizione
Aston Martin One 77, DB9 Volante, Rapide, Vulcan, Vantage ’18
Audi R8(’10, ’19), TT(’04, ’09)
BMW i8, Z3(E36/8), Z4(E86, E89), Z8
Bugatti Veyron, Chiron, EB110
Donkervoort D8 GTO
Ferrari LaFerrari, 612 Scaglietti, GTC4Lusso, California, F50, Enzo, 458 Italia, F430
Gumpert Apollo N
Hennessey Venom GT
Honda S2000, CR-X Del Sol, Prelude
HTT Plethore LC-750
Hyundai Tiburon, Genesis Coupe
Jaguar XJ220, F-Type
Koenigsegg One:1, Regera, CC8S
Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4, Diablo, Veneno, Aventador, Centenario
Lexus LFA, SC430
Lotus Exige S Roadster, Evora, Elise(’99, ’05)
Maserati Gransport, GranTurismo, MC12
Mazda RX-7, RX-8, MX-5(’94, ’07)
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT, SLK(R172), SL(R230), SLR McLaren Roadster, AMG GTR
McLaren 570S, P1, 720S, F1
Mitsubishi Eclipse, Starion, 3000GT
Morgan Aero SuperSports
Nissan GT-R, 370Z
Pagani Huayra, Zonda
Porsche 911(997), 718 Boxster, Carrera GT, Cayman(981), 959, 944
Rezvani Beast Alpha
Rimac Concept One
Savage Rivale Roadyacht
Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus SCG003
Spada Vetture Sport Codatronca
Spyker C8 Aileron, C12 Zagato
SSC Ultimate Aero
Toyota Celica, Supra, MR2 Spyder
TVR Sagaris, Tuscan
W Motors Fenyr Supersport, Lykan Hypersport
Works on any maps.
Compatible with AI packs by Jazzycat.
For version 1.35.x
Included two versions: for use only with default traffic and for use with Jazzycats AI pack.
You must have in mod folder two files:
sport_cars_traffic_pack_by_TrafficManiac_v4.5_ats_def.scs (only with default traffic)
sport_cars_traffic_pack_by_TrafficManiac_v4.5_ats_jaz.scs (with Jazzycats AI pack)
If you want to have many sport cars everywhere use only one file:
Version 4.5 – added Audi R8 ’19, Lotus Elise ’99, Hyundai Genesis Coupe ’13
Pack adds in traffic 212 new AI cars:
Chevrolet Blazer, Tahoe(’07, ’15), Caprice, Cruze, Malibu, Silverado(’07, ’18), Colorado(’07, ’15), Avalanche, Trailblazer, Cobalt, Impala(’96,’06), Suburban ’98, Spark, Camaro, Corvette
Dodge Grand Caravan, Neon, Dart, Intrepid, Caravan, Journey, Caliber, Durango(’99,’11), Ram(1500, 2500, 3500), Charger(’06, ’12), Challenger
Ford F150(’10, ’18), F350, Focus, Taurus, Fusion, Mustang(’95, ’13), Ranger, Explorer(’96, ’10), Expedition, Escape(’08, ’13), Flex, Fiesta, E150, F250(service)
Chrysler PT Cruiser, 300C(’08, ’12), LHS, Pacifica
Jeep Wrangler, Liberty, Grand Cherokee
GMC Yukon(’00, ’07), Savana, Canyon, Envoy, Vandura, Sierra, Jimmy
Cadillac CTS(’04, ’10), XTS
Pontiac G8, Sunfire
Plymouth Grand Voyager
Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera, Alero
Lincoln Town Car
Toyota Tundra, Camry(’97, ’07, ’18), Corolla(’95, ’08), Land Cruiser 200, Highlander, Rav4, Yaris, C-HR
Lexus GS, IS(XE10, XE20, XE30), LS, CT, LX
Scion xD, tC(’05, ’12), xB
Honda Fit, Civic(’07, ’12, ’19), CR-V(’01, ’07, ’15), Odyssey, Insight, Pilot
Nissan Altima, Sentra, Frontier, Murano, Maxima ’97, Leaf, Versa, Juke, Titan, Hardbody
Hyundai Sonata, Tucson, Santa Fe, Veloster, Elantra
Infinity Q50, G35, G37, XF50
Kia Sportage, Soul, Forte Koup, Stinger
Mitsubishi Montero, Outlander, Lancer, Galant
Subaru Legacy(’05,’10), Forester
Mazda 3(’12), 6(’06, ’08, ’15), CX-3
Triple E Commander
Mercedes-Benz C-Class(W203, W204), E-Class(W212, W213), S-Class(W221, C217), R-Class, GL, ML, GLA, GLC(coupe), GLE(coupe), Metris
Audi A3(sedan), A4(B6, B7, B8, B9), A7, A8(D4), Q7(’08, ’15), Q5
BMW 3(E46, E92, F80), 5(F10, G30), 7(E65), X3(F25), X5(F15)
Volkswagen Jetta(4, 5), Golf 7, Beetle, Touareg, Tiguan, Arteon
Volvo S60, V60, XC90’17, 850(wagon)
Porsche Cayenne, Macan, Panamera, Panamera Sport Turismo
Land Rover Evoque, LR3
Saab 9-3(’02, ’08), 9-7x
Jaguar F-Pace, XE
Maserati Ghibli, Levante
All standalone, works on any maps.
Included real 3D logos for default cars.
Compatible with all my packs.
Tested on version 1.35.x
Version 7.2 – added Honda Pilot ’16, Mercedes-Benz GLA, Audi A4(B9).
American Truck Simulator Real Advertisements mod has been updated to version 1.5!
What’s new with v1.5
*Some ads have been replaced by new ones. (14 ads)
The mod that changed the advertisements on the billboards in the streets and highways of American Truck Simulator.
81 different ads including various companies and organizations were added.
Reminder: Give high priority to this mod on mod manager when using with similar mods!
Pack Powerful engines + gearboxes V.12.0 for ATS 1.35.XX
New mod, for American Truck Simulator.
PROHIBITED TO UPLOAD THE MOD TO ANY SERVER WITHOUT PERMITS.
14 different engines, ranging from 305 hp, to 3,900 hp + 14 gearboxes.
The engines include 3 types of Sounds, depending on the engine chosen. Normal Sound, V8 Sound, and V8 Open Pipe Sound. Look at the store, in its corresponding icon, the type of sound used by the chosen engine.
The gearboxes incorporate models of 6, 10, 12, 13, 15, 18, 21 and 22 gears. Some of the models include retarder, double retarder, and also double reverse.
The mod, I started creating it just a few days ago. Therefore, for now, it implements engines and gearboxes for the following model:
With which trucks can I use this mod? THE BOXES AND ENGINES ARE ADAPTED FOR ORIGINAL GAMES TRUCKS.
– Volvo VNL
File weight: 22.4 Mb
DOWNLOAD 22 MB