Pack adds in traffic vehicles for Mexican maps:
Volkswagen Amarok, Saveiro, Gol, Up, Polo
Renault Fluence, Captur
Peugeot 208, 508, 308
Seat Ibiza, Leon
Nissan Tsuru, March
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, A-Class
Alfa Romeo Giulietta
trucks, trailers and buses with mexican skins.
Compatible with all my packs.
For versions 1.40.x
Some skins by Alex Valenmar, Samdeb, Pistianzer, DigitalBusMX, Landsky, Andres Melendrez, Pequeshiro, mexican_scientist.
For Mexican vehicles only on Mexican maps you must have in mod folder 2 files:
For Mexican vehicles everywhere only 1 file:
Version 2.3.2 – all buses and trailers model were reworked under the new optimization standards of the patch 1.40.x
For all your urgent delivery needs.
Obviously, this is just a thinly veiled airhorn pack, the sirens don’t have any functions outside of that.
The pack currently contains 18 siren tones from 5 sirens.
If you have any bugs, complaints, suggestions, or otherwise, feel free to let me know. You can find me through my Discord server (Bc4VMxaCNe).
General SpeedTech tones:
Federal Signal Q2B:
Federal Signal PA650:
Federal Signal PA300:
Federal Signal MS4000:
While I don’t have a video demoing all of the tones, you can hear the SpeedTech tones in the attached video.
Some edits have been made since the video’s creation.
-Audio: SpeedTech, Federal Signal
DOWNLOAD 2 MB
This skin of this new company DEL MONTE in the game of the new version 1.40 adapts to all versions of the Kenworth t 680 model of this game without any problem in case you want to collect it
DOWNLOAD 86 MB
– Fixed a parameter that was incorrect (Sorry!)
DOWNLOAD 23 KB
Slightly improved sound quality of air brake sounds.
Updated play probabilities for each air brake sound.
Eliminated some caveats such as the need to restart the game for reefer trailer sounds (experimental feature for modders).
For modders: reefer.soundref file is now deprecated and will be deleted on release of Sound Fixes Pack v21.31.
reefer_up.soundref and reefer_down.soundref will be used instead for the respective trailer brace sound event.
– Pack provides essential improvements to common sounds in the game for increased immersion.
– For over 5 years, the Sound Fixes Pack continues to strive for making the game’s sounds feel like real life.
– The mod receives regular updates to cover more sounds to add immersion. Thus the Steam Workshop version is highly recommended for quicker updates.
* ETS2 1.40.3 + ATS 1.40.1. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Compatible with all maps and all trucks, including truck mods.
* Does not replace individual truck sounds, so this mod can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods, RusMap, etc.)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
– any rain sound mods (unless proven to be compatible)
The mod features dynamic and realistic sounds, covering the following:
– Fuel / gas station sounds
– Variable rain and thunder sounds
– And more!
* SCS Software for base sounds
* Drive Safely for sound edits, some sound samples, and for compiling mod
* antonvezdehod and Katixa for some high speed tire sounds
* Darkcaptain for a variety of thunder and rain sound samples
* Deltatristar500 for an external parking brake sound sample
* Grinch for default railroad crossing bell sound rework
* Kass for a variety of thunder sound samples
* kriechbaum for light switch sound and blinker off stick sound
* Vasily EVR for some air brake sound samples
* Zeemod for a wind sound sample
OFFICIAL SCS FORUM LINK
The SCS Forum link below for Sound Fixes Pack holds all official download links and can be used to give feedback and ask any questions about the mod:
SCS Software, Drive Safely, antonvezdehod, Darkcaptain, Deltatristar500, Grinch, Kass, Katixa, kriechbaum, Vasily EVR, Zeemod