Slightly improved sound quality of air brake sounds.
Updated play probabilities for each air brake sound.
Eliminated some caveats such as the need to restart the game for reefer trailer sounds (experimental feature for modders).
For modders: reefer.soundref file is now deprecated and will be deleted on release of Sound Fixes Pack v21.31.
reefer_up.soundref and reefer_down.soundref will be used instead for the respective trailer brace sound event.
– Pack provides essential improvements to common sounds in the game for increased immersion.
– For over 5 years, the Sound Fixes Pack continues to strive for making the game’s sounds feel like real life.
– The mod receives regular updates to cover more sounds to add immersion. Thus the Steam Workshop version is highly recommended for quicker updates.
* ETS2 1.40.3 + ATS 1.40.1. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Compatible with all maps and all trucks, including truck mods.
* Does not replace individual truck sounds, so this mod can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods, RusMap, etc.)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
– any rain sound mods (unless proven to be compatible)
The mod features dynamic and realistic sounds, covering the following:
– Fuel / gas station sounds
– Variable rain and thunder sounds
– And more!
* SCS Software for base sounds
* Drive Safely for sound edits, some sound samples, and for compiling mod
* antonvezdehod and Katixa for some high speed tire sounds
* Darkcaptain for a variety of thunder and rain sound samples
* Deltatristar500 for an external parking brake sound sample
* Grinch for default railroad crossing bell sound rework
* Kass for a variety of thunder sound samples
* kriechbaum for light switch sound and blinker off stick sound
* Vasily EVR for some air brake sound samples
* Zeemod for a wind sound sample
OFFICIAL SCS FORUM LINK
The SCS Forum link below for Sound Fixes Pack holds all official download links and can be used to give feedback and ask any questions about the mod:
SCS Software, Drive Safely, antonvezdehod, Darkcaptain, Deltatristar500, Grinch, Kass, Katixa, kriechbaum, Vasily EVR, Zeemod
WHAT THE MOD DOES:
Mod activates reefer trailer sounds from the Sound Fixes Pack for the vanilla game trailers in American Truck Simulator.
NOTE that trailer sounds like this are not a standard feature in the game, hence this addon will come with caveats.
The reefer engine will sound the loudest when you are close to the trailer and may play after coupling the trailer.
You can hear the hum of it inside the truck but you can open the windows to hear it in greater clarity.
The volume of the sound is determined by the trailer noise slider in the Audio settings.
Tested only for 1.40 game version and works with reefer trailers used in the Freight Market.
Requires Sound Fixes Pack (minimum v21.29) enabled for this to work.
Not guaranteed to work with mods replacing vanilla SCS trailers.
If you want to make these sounds work with a different trailer mod, check out the modding guide here:
1. The major caveat is that the sound doesn’t follow the trailer, so once you start driving with the trailer, you will notice the sound fading away.
However, if you stay in the spot where you hooked up the trailer, you can listen to the reefer sound for as long as you want.
2. The shutdown of the reefer sound is abrupt. The sound event stops shortly after decoupling.
DOWNLOAD 50 KB
I saw this gorgeous chrome trailer and testing on v1.40 with new lighting system
looks insane also for people who are still in 1.39 work to and for v1.40 enjoy.
UPDATE! Reform 2.1.1! Chihuahua Beta 5 released.
Updated all projects for ATS version 1.40 Which includes general fixes in the project;
– Maps updated to version 1.40 of the ATS, with all improvements to that version applied to the map.
– NEW FREE ZONES! Extended map, Chihuahua, Camargo, Delicias, Ojinaga, Creel, Basaseachi, Guachochi, Villa Ahumada (coming soon Juarez and Big Houses)
– Remodeled areas all over map, general fixes. New remodeled areas in Zacatecas and Durango, review Concepción del Oro, Guanaceví, Jalpa, Jerez, Mosquital, Jes Jesúss Maria and Huazamota.
– New areas for PAZZ, Palmspring, Indian, Brewley.
– Improved old areas in Sierra Nevada, review, Leevining, Yosemite Valley, Reno, Carson City, Truckee.
– Even more optimized maps, now it must work even more fluent, in graphic improvements and performance by SCS.
– Flying Object Correction.
– Grass correction on pavement in all possible areas.
– Correction to hundreds of errors reported by different people over the past 10 months.
You occupy the following files in the correct order in the mods manager;
If you use other mods like Promods and C2C;
– Reform & ProMods Background Fix
– ProMods Canada (any order)
-Reforma C2C Compatibility Patch v.5
-C2C v 2.11.13
– Reform v2. 1.1
Oregon, WASHINGTON DLC REQUIRED, NEW MEXICO, UTAH, IDAHO AND COLORADO FOR THE RIGHT MAP WORKING. Otherwise the mod won’t be able to work.
– Fixed headlights
– Edited some materials
– Edited tachometer display
– New sound
– New physics
– Reconfigured engine (realistic specifications)
– Reconfigured transmission (realistic specifications)
– Reconfigured chassis (realistic specifications)
– Reconfigured animation delays & timing
– Minor edits and fixes
– Added more paintjobs
DO NOT EDIT
DO NOT CHANGE LINK
DO NOT REUPLOAD
Nimit, Berkay Aksoy, Metehan Bilal, Harun Aras
DOWNLOAD 11 MB