– Fixed crash
– Compatibility for 1.41 game version
– Minor edits and fixes
– Fixed front windshield being too dark
– Reconfigured engine (improved realism)
– Added Green Camouflage paintjob
DO NOT EDIT
DO NOT CHANGE LINK
DO NOT REUPLOAD
Nimit, VakkoTeam, Metin Tinaz, Harven
DOWNLOAD 58 MB
skin requested by Red Trucks
friends one of my subscribers to my youtube channel asked me for this skin.
This skin of this company MALDONADO in the game of the new version 1.40 adapts to all versions of the Kenworth t 680 model of this game without any problem in case you want to collect it
DOWNLOAD 85 MB
This skin PePe´S COLD TIME COMPANY of this company the game of the new version 1.40 adapts to all versions of the Kenworth t 680 model of this game without any problem in case you want to collect it
DOWNLOAD 85 MB
This mod has the sounds of a Caterpillar, model 3408 V8 eight cylinder engine, with the most realistic torque measurements possible. It contains the electronic ignition of the engine. Adapted to versions 1.39 and later made in FMod, according to SCS requirements.
You will find seven horsepower options for this engine ranging from 400HP up to 800HP. It also includes a 15 speed compound transmission with 6 final drive ratio options (from vanilla 3.23 up to 4.63)
1. 3408 T DI: 400 hp @ 2100 rpm, 1200 lb/ft @ 1400rpm
2. 3408A TA: 450 hp @ 2100 rpm, 1460 lb/ft @ 1400rpm
3. 3408B TA: 500 hp @ 2100 rpm, 1616 lb/ft @ 1400rpm
4. 3408B TA: 540 hp @ 2100 rpm, 1746 lb/ft @ 1400rpm
5. 3408E TA: 600 hp @ 2300 rpm, 1950 lb/ft @ 1400rpm
6. 3408E TA: 700 hp @ 2100 rpm, 2250 lb/ft @ 1400rpm
7. 3408E TA: 800 hp @ 2100 rpm, 2600 lb/ft @ 1400rpm
Please do not change in the mod data, or it may cause game errors. If you know how to modify them, you are at your own risk and expense, and don’t share it with anyone other than yourself.
Thanks to vsTerminus for the permission to use their sound mixes, and to YouTube user gm16v149, for recording it.
Functional for versions 1.39, 1.40 and 1.41 of American Truck Simulator.
Available for the following trucks:
– Classic XL (odd_fellow/BSA)
– FLC (XBS)
– T610 (GTM)
– T800 (2016)
– T800 (GTM)
– W900b (GTM)
– 567 (GTM)
-Minor sound improvements.
-Fit and adaptation to the Western Star 4900 truck (if you use that mod, be sure to place it on top of that truck in your manager).
-International 9400 DEF folder setting.
-Minor fixes to truck definition files.
How to install the mod:
After downloading the file, use a program like WinRar, 7Zip or others, extract the folder and put it in the mod folder of your game. Finally, enable it in the Mod Manager.
Avoid uploading this mod to other storage sites, if you want to share use the original link (Sharemods). If you edit the file, do so at your discretion and responsibility.
Only his person has been in charge of the conversion to FMOD and update of the mod. Please respect the credits that appear in this mod.
eelDavidGT (conversion to FMod), vsTerminus (sounds recording), gm16v149 (original sounds), Kapitan Kriechbaum (sample exhaust sounds)
DOWNLOAD 2 MB
This modification makes truck behavior to feel more realistic with Steering Wheel or Keyboard. This mode have “Realistic Steering with Keyboard” included. It allows you to make smooth turns on high speed without overturn the truck even if you use realistic suspension settings, in this case “Dynamic Suspension”.
The steering become harder when switching direction and increasing speed. It is less harder when is stationary, ideal for parking!
Aswell, braking is a important factor in simulation and also I made some improvements, helping keyboard users also. Now braking is progressive and not so brutal as the default. You will have to use more often the retarder or engine brake.
Patch compatibility: 1.41.x; 1.40.x;
Connection order: This mod should be set at high priority / above other physics mod!
Mod compatibility: This mod should work with all default trucks and the modded ones!
Modded Trucks compatibility:
– Freightliner Argosy by Odd_fellow
– Freightliner FLB by Harven
– Mack R Series by Harven
– Kenworth K100-E by Overfloater
– Freightliner FLC by XBS
– Peterbilt Pinga
– Kenworth W900 by Pinga
– Peterbilt 389 Glider by Jon Ruda
– Freightliner Classic XL by Jon Ruda
– Kenworth W900 Highway Killer by Jon Ruda
– Peterbilt 389 by Viper2
– Peterbilt 387 by Truck Sim Club
> Dynamic suspension settings for Keyboard:
c_rsteersens 0.75 # Recommended!!! Or you can set slider in-game on middle.
> Dynamic suspension settings for Steering Wheel:
Note: If those values isn’t proper for yourself, feel free to change them.
Note*: Write above setting in console (~) after load the profile.
Note**: Lower value means more realistic behavior but high risk of overturn
Long time since a new update, huh? It’s time for some improvements. Here it is a changelog:
– Added compatiblity with 1.41.x
– Reduced brake strength at lower speed
– Increased front brakes strength
– Softened cabin suspension damping
– Increased anti-roll/sway-bar stiffness
– Increased coefficients related to wheel slipping (better grip when raining)
– Reduced driver leaning
– Reduced driver pitch forward
– Reduced driver-seat restitution coeficient
– Increased driver height stiffness
– Fixed error/possible crash with Peterbilt 389 Viper2
That’s all for now. :D If something isn’t working properly, let me know. I hope you enjoy it!
If you enjoy my mod and want to share your appreciation, you can buy me a coffee. (づ｡◕‿‿◕｡)づ
TheTiger, SCS Software
DOWNLOAD 194 KB