updated to 1.33 Freight Market.
American truck simulator
DOWNLOAD 9 MB
The Convoy Rubberduck Tanker updated to 1.33 Freight Market.
Update this cool trailer. I’m not a fan of the original cast iron skin, so I added a chrome variant.
DOWNLOAD 36 MB
For the game version: 1.33
Mod adds a new one, based on the standard 53 ‘trailer, as well as one new load. Added as a completely new tuning, and tuning based on the standard, many elements of the trailer were recycled. The trailer is autonomous, the type of hitch is only one – a single trailer. Be careful that:
1) The trailer is only for purchase. Unfortunately, in freight market and traffic is not added. Maybe someday I’ll do it, but I’m not sure about it;
2) All the bodies look the same, it’s not a bug, it was well conceived;
3) The UV is new, skins for standard trailers will not work, but standard game skins have been adapted for this trailer. In the archive there is a template for drawing your skins;
4) Among the available skins there are skins that may contradict your opinions, beliefs, etc. etc. These skins will not be censored or deleted. I do not care that because of them you will refuse to use this mod.
List of updates for 1.5:
– Added slots for lamps on the sides and front wall of the body. Be careful, due to technical limitations for slots, only orange and red lamps are available!;
– Lamps on toolboxes replaced to slots for lamps;
– Changed the glow effect of red rectangular, orange round and angled lamps;
– Red round and angled lamps in wing tuning no longer work as brake lamps and do not cast light on the ground;
– Reworked lamps icons;
– Added the ability to install stickers on the front wall;
– Fixed a bug when installing a painted bumper when changing the chassis. Now installed chrome;
– Fixed a bug with translucency of stickers that could occur when installing stickers on a chrome door;
– Added wind deflectors for doors and lift gate;
– Added new skins and stickers;
– Added a new custom bumper in two variations (chrome and paint). Be careful, it is not available for rolling doors without a lift gate, as the door model partially passes through the bumper model.
Installation: сopy downloaded file to a mod folder, install it in the mod manager.
Template is available as skin
Chris Husky (Imperator3), SCS
DOWNLOAD 48 MB
East Genesis for ATS 1.33
Freight Version requires use of Smarty’s wheel pack.
Bora, Petercar379, Dcving for original Haulin Model
William for conversion from Mac to East
Corey#03 for Restructure of East from framed to frameless and decision to release to ATS
Guidot for original conversion to ATS (Big Thanks for the motivation)
Mac Ten For complete restructure of the model and Mat and Def files within
guidot for a complete restructure of the mod, all the way down to the base files. Redid the model to make variants (tandem, spread and triaxle) as well as airlines and baking the aluminum parts. Created new cargoes, updated old cargoes. Changed wheels to Smarty’s pack.
And more restructuring for the ownable trailers update by guidot.
Alot of time and effort went into the making of this trailer from its beginnings in Haulin to the final product here.
This is not to be uploaded anywhere else or used in any trailer packs of any kind. Please respect this.
guidot et al
DOWNLOAD 14 MB
In the package 450 skins and 90 cargoes in all 58 companies,
located on the default map and all official DLC.
The mod adds 8 types of trailers to the game:
– from ETS-2: Cement and Food Cistern;
– from ATS: Box, Curtain, Reefer, Reefer3000r, Gas and Acid.
All trailers and skins are included in the traffic.
The package is adapted to patch 1.33.
1. Added 17 skins for Acid and Gas trailers.
2. Added 6 cargoes.
For the Russian version, you will need to download and connect the “Russificator of cargoes” ver.04,
setting it above the mod itself in the Mod Manager
Author skins and build: Omenman
Trailer authors: SCS, Rommi
Many thanks to vovangt4 for helping with registration and adaptation of trailers!
DOWNLOAD 235 MB