Realistic Rain v4.3:
- Some small sound tweaks to fix sound clipping from other mods
- Updated description
- Other minor tweaks
- Improved textures of raindrops from inside cabin (windshield & windows) higher quality and more defined textures.
- Increased the amount of raindrops on the windshield and windows
- Better textures of the exterior rain, better color, transparency and shorter "lines"
- Improved the effects and behavior of raindrops on the windshield and windows
- Improved textures water particles/spray of the wheels when the asphalt is wet (Truck player and AI Traffic)
- Dynamic exterior and interior rain sounds. different samples, effects and transitions according to the intensity of the rain.
- High quality thunder sounds, about 20 different sounds of great variety, delay included between 1-5 seconds, simulating IRL.
Note: The number of raindrops on windows will vary depending on the intensity and the direction of the rain (controlled by the game)
- 1.42 to 1.45.x Versions
- Support for FMOD Sound System.
- Compatible with All DLC's and Mods Maps (ProMods...)
- Compatible with Sound Fixes Pack by Drive Safely
- Compatible with all trucks (Trucks mods included)
- Compatible with 'Optional mod' for Convoy Mode
- It should work with other Weathers/Graphics Mods, But remember put RR above in priority.
Note: You should know that Autumn Seasons By Grimes disables thunders. The lack of these aspects is not from 'Realistic Rain' mod.
- Must have high priority in Mod Manager. Realistic Rain ABOVE/ON TOP of Weathers/Graphics, Maps and Sound mods.
- Recommended: Turn off the reverb options in the game sound settings, the sound will be cleaner and without echo for all ambient sounds, engines etc.
Main Author: Darkcaptain
Thanks for FMOD Tool Guides: Robinicus, Drive Safely
Thanks for the help in old versions: Cip, Frkn64, AlexeyP
Thanks for support: Antoniopua, Stropher, silberfuchs, Shyfty221, Fox (F.L.B.)
DOWNLOAD 11 MB
DOWNLOAD 11 MB
This mod changes
* Deliverable SCS-companies to real companies
* SCS company trailers to real company trailers
* SCS fastfoodrestaurants to real restaurants
* Billboards including Las vegas
* Las vegas hotel names
* Airplane liveries
* UPS and Fed-ex stepvans
* SCS shop names to real shop names
* Roadservice signs
* Various small signs, containers and vehicles
* Changed Faraday to NorthWestern Energy
* Changed Waldens to Vally Landscape supply
* Changed Sweetbeets to Western Sugar Cooperative
* Changed Munchin to Subway (sign is temp. fix)
* Changed various trailerlogo's
* Changed Primerib to Texas Steakhouse
* Added Montana billboards
* Added various small signs
* Added UI names for Montana companies
DOWNLOAD 69 MB
ATTENTION! I made this mod for myself and maybe you do not need it.
American Truck Simulator
mod: -=( Michelin_tires_for_TruTra_in_ATS_v2.scs (white color)
mod: -=( Michelin_tires_for_TruTra_in_ATS_v3.scs (grey colour)
This mod change in ATS any default tires to Michelin tires on trucks and trailer without visiting the workshop.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
____ USER MANUAL:
ATTENTION! This mod do not change the game process.
You can use the mod at any time, just exit the game and turn the mod on/off, then continue the game.
- - To work correctly, use any, but only one mod from this series.
ALLOWED DISTRIBUTE THIS MOD WITHOUT USING THE ORIGINAL LINK.
autor: bobo58 // 17.08.2022
DOWNLOAD 1 MB
This mod simulates Late Autumn/Mild Winter weather and environment
Random grey sky, misty and sunny weather
Late Autumn/Mild Winter vegetation and terrain
Late Autumn/Mild Winter daylight hours
Improved windscreen rain
No thunder or lightning
Appropriate temperature readings
Compatibility latest version: 1.45
Changes in v3.8
Updated for 1.45
New Extreme Grass addon
Vegetation Detail: High
Grass Density: High
Late Autumn/Mild Winter is a weather and graphics mod so other weather, HDR and environmental graphics mods should be disabled.
Late Autumn/Mild Winter should be given a HIGH priority in Mod Manager.
The mod updates (most) of the billboards around the map to use real world billboards.
I enjoy other real world graphics mods but have been wanting to see some new billboards lately that feature more updated billboards from 2020-2022 and also wanted to ensure that billboards represented their regions (to the best of my ability).
To accomplish this, I began making notes of where each instance of a billboard would appear and then tried to map companies to those locations, if they would advertise there.
Some billboards look professional. Some look ugly. Some are wacky or are designed to make you laugh. Some are PSAs. I did not want to include overtly political messages, so those kinds of billboards have been left out in favor of focusing on commercial-type advertising. Some billboards include subtle jokes that I’ve added, but they’re not meant to distract from reality and you (hopefully) won’t notice them unless you study them closely.
This pack is periodically updated so that the billboards stay fresh and relevant. Subscribers will occasionally discover new billboards without having to do anything but be subscribed!
In order to determine which billboards should be updated, I’ve created a scoring system that weights the billboards based on the number of times they appear and how old the art on the billboard is. This gives me a “weight” that I use to which billboards to focus on updating next to keep these fresh with each update.
As this just swaps out texture files (for now), it should be compatible with almost all other mods. However, to ensure that you see these billboards in the game, make sure that this mod is loaded above other similar-type mods.
v2022.08.14: Monthly update including several revisions and new additions to the Montana DLC.
DOWNLOAD 20 MB