ATMX Map Updated for ATS to 0.5, Requieres Mega Resources (C2C) to work.
Added 8 Villages, fix several bugs and make a connector with Viva Mexico Map.
Its a Fictional Map Mod, you can test accessing via Eureka, or if you were in Mexico Maps, Via Ferry Los Mochis/La Paz.
Check the Videotutorial for installation: (Solo, With Mexico, Canadream and C2C)
Link1: Map Pack
Link2: Mega Resources
Tio Alta Tension (ATMX)
Hugoces/Eblem/RaulMtz (Team Mexico Mega Resources)
Alta Tension MX
DOWNLOAD 465 MB
This is the full version of MHAPro for ATS v1.34.x
DOWNLOAD 598 MB
– Terrain gap fixes along I1 7
– Fixed Fence left side of left parallel (I 17) road disappearing in hill
– Fixed Grass on road (I 17)
– Fixed Flickering textures (I 17)
– Fixed Speed limit sign in ground
– Fixed Floating Area on Wall on On-ramp from I 10 to I 17 NB
– Fixed I 10 & 59th St. Interchange Terrain Gaps & Sunken Models
– Fixed Loop 303 Farms Floating
– Fixed Guardrails in Numerous Amounts of Locations
– Fixed floating objects in Camp Verde
– Fixed floating Walbert in Camp Verde
– Fixed terain gaps in median near Camp Verde
– Fixed Camp Verde Interchange
– Fixed Roundabout Terrain Gaps in Camp Verde
– Fixed Terrain Gaps near Tucson
– Fixed Floating Fence in Tucson
– Fixed Sunken Speed Sign in Camp Verde
– Fixed Invisible wall In Camp Verde Dual Roundabout
– Some other Minor Fixes
This version includes a partial rework of highways around Phoenix.
This Project is WIP that will add cities to the old Arizona map
Phoenix – Before & After
Over the past week, I have decided to start on one of the most exciting parts of this project, the main focus of Arizona, Phoenix! I have increased the lanes from 2 to 4 to 5 to 6 in multiple areas of the Phoenix metro. I also added roads and widened city streets.
I have to give a big thanks to FLD’s prefab packs which allowed me to add more lanes than possible in ATS.
Map is tested for and compatible with ATS 1.34x
Map requires all map DLCs. Issues with special transport routes may occur, this will be fixed in 1.1.
Map is compatible with most maps. C2C, Viva Mexico, Canadream etc. See priority below! US Expansion is not supported and will not be in the foreseeable future. Sorry
– CANADREAM XXX
– C2C XXX
– MEGA RESOURCES XXX
– MEXISSMAP XXX
– Mexico Extremo XXX
– Viva Mexico Map XXX
– AIP DEF XXX
– AIP MAP XXX
DOWNLOAD 43 MB
Phoenix Rebuild Part One, Out Now!
VERSION 1.5.0 is released and ready for download here:
– Fixed Special Transport Errors
– Fixed numerous of floating objects
– Fixed UI Map showing future roads
– Partial Phoenix Rework
– Phoenix Side Road Lane Extensions
– I10 (2 lanes – 4 lanes in sections close to Phoenix)
– I10 AZ 303 (LOOP) 3 Level Stack Interchange
– Bug fixes
-Added FLD’s prefabs
-Added a numerous amount of custom signage.
Stay tuned for updates here. I will post teasers of the coming 2.0 and 3.0 versions!
DOWNLOAD 43 MB
German and Italian version available in the pack. See description in the mod manager.
This mod re-assigns one Kingman company to the real town of Seligman and adds the fictional town of Radiator Springs and Tailfin Pass/Wheel Well Motel from the movies on the historic Route 66 between Kingman and Seligman. I’ve tried to combine the most beautiful aspects from the movie scenes together with some fun gameplay elements from the Cars games and some artistic freedom.
As I am not a modeller, I had to improvise with the available assets sometimes. You’ll see that very clearly at Wheel Well for example. Also, please do not try to jump off the cliffs, as they are all equipped with invisible barriers to prevent weird things from happening.
Tested on a clean profile on ATS 1.32. It should be compatible with most map mods out there, but there’s no guarantee. Load above all map mods in the mod manager. DLC New Mexico is required. Due to the high level of detail and the vast sightlines this mod is not suitable for low-end PCs.
Bug fixes, compatibility with ATS 1.32
Added garage due to popular demand
Added P16’s V8 model
Adaptation to ATS 1.34
Bug and error fixes
ETS2-User (Map, general assembly); SCS Software (assets from ETS2); FLD (prefabs, models, terrain profiles); Vøytek (prefabs); Abraxas (models, sounds); Nico (models); P16 (V8 model); Randy Newman, John Mayer, The Coasters (in game sounds); Mike7O, mads1153, TheClumsyGeek (beta testing)
DOWNLOAD 68 MB