– Fix terrain intrusion in Chico
– Add missing stop sign in Chico
– Fix floating rocks in Yosemite
– Fix floating signs
– Fix floating bike in Yosemite
– Fix floating vegetation on the US 50
– Fix country propagation
I have rework and edit the US 50 & CA 99 map mod by seal0027 so it is now working with the new 1.29 patch (1.20 scale), C2C and CanaDream map mod too!
The original map mod by seal0027: viewtopic.php?f=194&t=203831
I also add the Yosemite Park roads (CA 108 & CA 120) and Lee Vining city as a scenery city form Project West in this mod with autorization of stoked_dude so you don’t need Project West anymore!
Place the US 50 & CA 99 mod above every map mod that you have!
P16, seal0027, stoked_dude
DOWNLOAD 8 MB
This mod gives you the opportunity to change the background of the map.
Now only one version :
– better quality (4096×4096)
– more accuracy
Thanks @mike_mac from SCSforum to provide us a great quality map.
Hope you enjoy
DOWNLOAD 197 MB
C2C_v2.3_No_DLC – connect if there is no DLC New Mexico
C2C_v2.3.2_DLC_Required – connect if DLC is available New Mexico
Activate them both in the Mod Manager.
DOWNLOAD 410 MB
– Fix holes at some intersections
– Fix map errors
– Add ferry in La Paz
– Add mod icon & description
I have rework and rescale two cities (La Paz & Cabo San Lucas) from the Map Mexicali mod by denzik so it is now working with the new 1.29 patch (1.20 scale) on the Viva Mexico map mod!
The original map mod by denzik
You will NEED to have Viva Mexico if you want to play on this map mod!
Place the La Paz & Cabo San Lucas Rescale above the Viva Mexico in the mod priority to make it working.
DOWNLOAD 545 KB
This mod replaces textures for mountains around the map of ATS. If you like taking cool pictures and want to take a fresh look at the world of ATS, then this mod is for you! From mountains and deserts in California to Grand Canyon in Arizona, and red rocks around the map for a more realistic and diverse look.
FYI: the screenshots for this mod have been taken without graphics mods, brightness set on 40% and Color Correction turned off. Alongside with my two other mods: Enhanced Vegetation and Realistic Roads.
In previous versions:
– Replaced texture for mountain assets that are used majorly around the game world
– New texture for hills in the deserts in California (e.g. seen on highway 395, from Carson City to Los Angeles)
– New texture for hills behind the trees seen on the road from Redding to Reno
– New texture for the snow mountain on the route 5 from Redding to Hornbrook
– New texture for the cliffs of Grand Canyon in the Grand Canyon Village
– Improved some textures that were added in the previous version
– New texture for hills in the deserts of California and Nevada
– New texture for cliffs at the coast seen from afar
– Tweaked default textures for mountains seen specifically in Arizona
– Default textures for cliffs in Arizona are toned to red for a more diverse and realistic look
– New textures for hills in the deserts
– All terrain textures have been sharpened, darkened and saturated for a more realistic look
– Some terrain textures in Arizona have been toned to red to match the red rocks and cliffs
– New texture for mountain seen by the highway 10, west of Tucson, Arizona
– New texture for cliffs and stones in California coast
– Four new terrain textures for grass
– Three new textures for hills in Arizona
– Two new textures for the desert terrain
New in v5.0:
– A LOT of changes and new textures. All terrain textures have been replaced by brand new textures
– Textures for deserts now look more sandy and more realistic compared to the last version of the mod
– All-new textures for mountains, hills and cliffs
– New textures for sand, soil, grass and mud
– Reworked some textures from the previous version
Compatible with New Mexico DLC
Works with map mods. Tested on ATS version 1.28 and 1.29
DOWNLOAD 96 MB