Horn sound added to the Tesla Model S (pre-2016 redesign) in AI traffic. [ATS edition]
New seatbelt click sound when getting back into the truck after refuelling.
Accentuated some parts of the gravel sound mix and improved its volume attenuation.
Replaced 1 tire bump / suspension sound.
– Pack provides essential improvements to common sounds in the game for increased immersion.
– For over 5 years, this mod has proven to be a welcome addition for anyone wanting an immersive experience.
– The Steam Workshop version is highly recommended for quick and easy updates, maintained for the current game version.
* ETS2 1.41.1 + ATS 1.41.1. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Supported in single-player mode.
* Compatible with all maps and all trucks, including truck mods.
* Does not replace individual truck sounds, so this mod can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods, RusMap, etc.)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
– any rain sound mods (unless proven to be compatible)
The mod features dynamic and realistic sounds, covering the following:
– The ultimate variety of suspension and tire bump sounds when driving over curbs or bumps in the road
– Fuel / gas station sounds
– Door close and seatbelt sounds after refueling
– Train sound enhancements, including comprehensive sounds for all base game locomotives in American Truck Simulator
– Real tire and road noise for all terrains: asphalt, gravel, grass, and sleeper lines
– The familiar sound of the brake whistle when coming to a stop on an asphalt road
– Nokia phone ringtone sound replacing the hurry up / late music, leading to less stress for the player
– Default common sound replacements, such as the default air brake sounds
– Improved sounds for some AI traffic vehicles, including sounds for Jazzycat’s Motorcycle Traffic Pack
– AI traffic truck and bus air brake sound replacements
– English UK/US voice navigation variants with speaker effect added and no unrealistic phrases
– Wind buffeting and rush of air sounds at high speeds only when the window is open
– Location based sounds of environment
– Sounds for animated objects such as F22 jet fighters and biplanes
– Trailer coupling and trailer brace rotation sounds
– One standalone air horn
– Softer mix for the Musical Road in American Truck Simulator’s Historic Route 66
– Variable rain and thunder sounds
– The default wiper sound may now squeak only when the windshield is dry
– (Optional) Reefer / refrigerated trailer sound functionality that can be activated by trailer mods
For further realism, the mod may also add official colors to each AI traffic vehicle it modifies for sound, with rarer colors less likely to be seen.
* SCS Software for base sounds
* Drive Safely for sound edits, some sound samples, and for compiling mod
* antonvezdehod and Katixa for some high speed tire sounds
* Darkcaptain for a variety of thunder and rain sound samples
* Deltatristar500 for an external parking brake sound sample
* Grinch for default railroad crossing bell sound rework
* Kass for a variety of thunder sound samples
* kriechbaum for light switch sound and blinker off stick sound
* Vasily EVR for some air brake sound samples
* Zeemod for a wind sound sample
OFFICIAL SCS FORUM LINK
The SCS Forum link below for the Sound Fixes Pack holds all official download links and is open to suggestions and questions about the mod:
SCS Software, Drive Safely, antonvezdehod, Darkcaptain, Deltatristar500, Grinch, Kass, Katixa, kriechbaum, Vasily EVR, Zeemod