NOTE: I’m sorry for updating the mod twice in one week. But there was some demand for compatibility with the Coast to Coast and the Mexuscan map. You asked for it, so here it is!
Pack provides improvements to common sounds in the game, making the sounds feel more immersive and real.
* Refined and cleaned quality of AI traffic truck and bus sounds.
* Added compatibility for more map mods and realistic field of view mod for ATS.
Due to this change, the mod is split into a base file and a def file for ATS.
The def file can now be customized to your profile setup (must take highest priority in Mod Manager!)
1. Tires: enhanced asphalt tire sounds on normal roads and gravel sounds on dirt roads
2. Suspension: enhanced suspension sounds to include sounds of cabin squeaking, key swinging and movement of the cabin.
3. “Late music”: replaced with Nokia phone ringtone sound (volume of this sound depends on Music volume in Audio settings in-game).
4. “Bing bong” chime for train loading screen sound and ferry loading screen sound.
5. Reworked garage door sound and corrected its volume to a lower level.
6. Reduced volume of adviser message sound.
7. Reduced volume of yawn slightly for fatigue simulation.
8. Classic/historic ding sound for while the fuel is pumping (circa 1960s to 1970s). The number of dings give you an idea on how much you refueled.
9. Real fuel pump, fuel lid sounds, door close, seat belt click and key insertion sound effect for after refueling to a full tank.
10. Mix of stock amplified gear grinding sounds and new gear grinding sounds. Can be heard when you have damaged the transmission and/or gearbox.
11. Real stick/switch/button sounds for: parking brake, hazard light, blinker / indicator / turn signal, light switch.
12. Retarder sound changed to real retarder sound.
13. Lift axle sound now includes button press sound effect in interior.
14. Real sound effect for trailer coupling. Also includes the sound of the trailer brakes connecting straight after the fifth wheel coupling.
15. Driver Alert Support system sound installed on all trucks (ETS2 exclusive feature).
16. AI traffic vehicles given new horn sounds. Depending on the patience of the driver, a short or long honk may be used.
17. AI traffic trucks/buses given more variations of sounds (turbo, engines, gear changes, engine brakes).
18. Motorcycles from Jazzycat’s AI traffic pack given proper motorcycle engine sounds.
19. Motorcycles will rev engine instead of using car horn when blocked.
20. You can hear the slight sound of vehicles overtaking you or passing by you in the oncoming lane.
21. Wind will sound slightly faster from cabin when you drive at a high speed.
22. Pattering of rain on windshield audible inside the truck during heavy rain.
23. Prefab (e.g. company and delivery points) soundscape in American Truck Simulator enhanced (ATS exclusive feature).
24. Louder volume and reworked audio for biplanes, trains (included train horn), helicopters, cable cars and Boeing planes.
Compatible for and tested on ETS2 version 1.23.2 + ATS version 1.1.1.
Forwards compatible with ATS version 1.2.
No errors in game log.
Fully stable mod.
Compatible with all trucks including mod trucks.
Does not replace individual truck sounds, so can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
Compatible with all maps.
Supports compatibility with Realistic Weather Sound 1.7.5 (provides realistic thunder and exterior rain sounds).
Both mods can be enabled at the same time. Check load order image for more details.
SET TIRE AND WIND VOLUME
Wind and tire noise too loud? No problem. You can configure its volume using these developer commands. Syntax is as follows:
s_air_noise [value from 0.0 to 1.0] (default is 1)
s_wheel_noise [value from 0.0 to 1.0] (default is 1)
– SCS Software for base sounds
– Drive Safely for pitch, reverberation and sound edits, some sound samples and compiling mod
– antonvezdehod, Ludmilla and Katixa/Irreo for some tire sounds
– Balamut for some key swing and light suspension sounds
– AlexeyP for some trailer coupling and fuel pump sounds
– Stewen for some improved AI truck sounds
– nIGhT-SoN for raindrop definitions
In most cases, mod requires highest priority in Mod Manager, above map mods, environmental mods and AI traffic mods. Otherwise correct operation of pack not guaranteed.
Check the loading order image for more details.
SCS Software, Drive Safely, antonvezdehod, Ludmilla, Katixa/Irreo, Balamut, AlexeyP, Stewen, nIGhT-SoN