– The number of raindrops on the windows has been slightly reduced
– Slight changes in the behavior of the raindrops
– FMOD: The sound of rain falling in the cabin has been improved (sound level, better transition for different intensities…)
– FMOD: Some improvements in thunder sounds (sound level, better fading effect, added some new sample…)
– Improved textures of raindrops from inside cabin (windshield & windows)
– Greater amount of raindrops from inside cabin
– Improved textures of rain (outside)
– The effects and behaviors of the drops on the windshield and windows have been changed
– Improved water particles/spray of the wheels when the asphalt is wet (Truck player and AI Traffic)
– Realistic rain sounds: Rain falling in the cabin, and different sounds for “outside” rain
– Realistic thunders sounds & greater variety (about 20 high quality sounds/samples)
Note: Thunders will be heard in an interval between 1 to 5 seconds when seeing the ‘flash’ (lightning), simulating as IRL
The number of raindrops on windows will vary depending on the intensity and the direction of the rain. I cannot increase the number of raindrops on the windshield due to the limit of the game engine.
– 1.40.x – FMOD Support. Clean log
– Compatible with all DLC’s and it should work with Mods Maps (ProMods, RusMap…)
– Compatible with Sound Fixes Pack by Drive Safely
– It should work fine with other Weathers/Graphics Mods, give it a try. But remember put RR above in priority.
– Must have high priority in Mod Manager. Realistic Rain ABOVE of Weathers/Graphics, Maps and Sound mods.
Thanks for support: Antoniopua, Stropher, silberfuchs, Shyfty221
Thanks for the help with FMOD Tool/Sounds: Robinicus, Drive Safely
Thanks for the help in previous versions: Cip, Frkn64, AlexeyP
DOWNLOAD 7 MB