– Mod adds more realistic and hard physics for ATS trucks;
– It is now more difficult to drive a truck, “feel” of the truck is increased;
– Changed driver body movement physics, which is now less static;
– Added five new modes for windshield wipers for vanilla and mod trucks (four intermittment modes, one long, one short) from 15 item list;
– Lots of changes was made in truck behavior:
1. Changed cabin weight to a more realistic value;
2. Changed brake efficiency: less overall effectiveness an less effectiveness at low speed (but higher upper margin of “low speed”). Increased max. brakes temperature, increased warm up/cool down rates;
3. Decreased autocentering speed of steering wheel. Decreased truck turning ability;
4. Increased rotational wheel resistance and air resistance. Also, increased inertia – slower acceleration and stopping;
5. Increased clutch strength for more realistic clutch-transmission behavior;
6. Decreased retarder effectiveness;
7. Increased chassis suspension travel values for vanilla trucks;
8. Slightly decreased overall damping force for truck/trailer chassis suspension;
9. Transmission inertia decreased;
10. Added tyres slip possibility. Tyres a little less rigid now;
11. Increased flywheel resistance – RPM drops faster, when not in gear;
12. Increased intensity of engine braking – truck slow downs faster, when truck is not given throttle;
13. Decreased engine compression – truck loses speed more quicker, when no throttle is given;
14. Increased transmission resistance – more losses in transmission.
15. Added slightly modified chassis files for:
Peterbilt 389 by Viper2;
Volvo VNL 670 by Aradeth;
Scania T by Solutech/RJL;
Kenworth T800 by dmitry68, kriechbaum, Stels, oq37 and SCS;
Kenworth K100 by Ivan, Ols, AU44, Oleg_Conte, darklorrd, Stas556, HaXwell, rus47tam, V4sil3, BoomStas556, dmitry68, Kriechbaum, SCS, Henki73, Waggi74, Pauke2004, vitalik062;
Peterbilt 387 by Ch_Vitalik, Kirilloid22, Dmitry68, Gosha Motor;
Freightliner Century by Vinzel;
Freightliner Classic XL by Softclub-NSK, Oleg Conte, Sergej Baltazar, dmitry68, Ventyres, odd_fellow, SCS Software, vitalik062
Freightliner Coronado by Softclub-NSK, Stas556, dmitry68, kriechbaum, knox_xss, David Otto, Joe Smith, vitalik062;
Freightliner FLB by SCS Software, odd_fellow, Kriechbaum, ventyres, vitalik062;
International Lonestar by SCS Software, Franck;
International Eagle 9300i by Kreichbaum, odd_fellow, Panther, SCS, guidot, KW_Driver;
International 9400I by slava1, modsru;
Compatible with 1.2.x of ATS, but should work on older versions too! Please keep original download link!
1.Extract scs file from downloaded archive to mod folder of ATS;
2.Open in-game mod manager and enable “Improved truck physics” mod;
Important! If you will use this mod with supported truck mods (look at added trucks list), use it with higher priority!
All my mods are free to download and will be distributed this way in the future too. Hovewer, If you appreciate what i`m doing and want to support my work, you can transfer any amount of money, using PayPal on this email: [email protected]
All donations are voluntarily! Every donation counts! Thank you!
Version history and changelog:
– 05.02.16 Version 1.0. Initial release.
– 16.02.16 Version 1.1.
– Decreased autocentering strength of steering wheel;
– Decreased truck steering sensivity;
– Removed fifth wheel roll angle and decreased its pitch angle;
– Decreased brake strength at low speed a little;
– Decreased cabin pitch/roll angles;
– Decreased cabin weight;
– Increased cabin springing and damping forces;
– Decreased air resistance;
– Fixed wrong, swapped by places, values for wheels slipping factors;
– Lots of tweaking of clutch, transmission and retarder values;
– Fixed bug with inability to stall engine;
– Added tweaked chassis for Kenworth W900;
– Added new windshield wipers modes for Kenworth W900.
– 01.04.16 Version 1.2.
Added modified chassis files and new windshield wipers modes for some mod trucks;
Decreased truck turning ability and steering sensivity;
Reworked cabin suspension values;
Reworked wheel suspension values;
Increased stiffness of tyre material a bit;
Increased a probability of truck skid;
Increased driver movement during driving a bit.
Authors: AlexeyP, SCS Software
DOWNLOAD 158 KB