This modification makes truck behavior to feel more realistic with Steering Wheel or Keyboard. This mode have “Realistic Steering with Keyboard” included. It allows you to make smooth turns on high speed without overturn the truck even if you use realistic suspension settings, in this case “Dynamic Suspension”.
The steering become harder when switching direction and increasing speed. It is less harder when is stationary, ideal for parking!
Aswell, braking is a important factor in simulation and also I made some improvements, helping keyboard users also. Now braking is progressive and not so brutal as the default. You will have to use more often the retarder or engine brake.
Patch compatibility: 1.41.x; 1.40.x;
Connection order: This mod should be set at high priority / above other physics mod!
Mod compatibility: This mod should work with all default trucks and the modded ones!
Modded Trucks compatibility:
– Freightliner Argosy by Odd_fellow
– Freightliner FLB by Harven
– Mack R Series by Harven
– Kenworth K100-E by Overfloater
– Freightliner FLC by XBS
– Peterbilt Pinga
– Kenworth W900 by Pinga
– Peterbilt 389 Glider by Jon Ruda
– Freightliner Classic XL by Jon Ruda
– Kenworth W900 Highway Killer by Jon Ruda
– Peterbilt 389 by Viper2
– Peterbilt 387 by Truck Sim Club
> Dynamic suspension settings for Keyboard:
c_rsteersens 0.75 # Recommended!!! Or you can set slider in-game on middle.
> Dynamic suspension settings for Steering Wheel:
Note: If those values isn’t proper for yourself, feel free to change them.
Note*: Write above setting in console (~) after load the profile.
Note**: Lower value means more realistic behavior but high risk of overturn
Long time since a new update, huh? It’s time for some improvements. Here it is a changelog:
– Added compatiblity with 1.41.x
– Reduced brake strength at lower speed
– Increased front brakes strength
– Softened cabin suspension damping
– Increased anti-roll/sway-bar stiffness
– Increased coefficients related to wheel slipping (better grip when raining)
– Reduced driver leaning
– Reduced driver pitch forward
– Reduced driver-seat restitution coeficient
– Increased driver height stiffness
– Fixed error/possible crash with Peterbilt 389 Viper2
That’s all for now. :D If something isn’t working properly, let me know. I hope you enjoy it!
If you enjoy my mod and want to share your appreciation, you can buy me a coffee. (づ｡◕‿‿◕｡)づ
TheTiger, SCS Software
DOWNLOAD 194 KB