This mod aptly reworks sounds for a snowy winter season. Are you ready to brave and immerse yourself for the coldest season?
– The subtle sound of snowfall.
– Feel the multiple layers of howling wind and gusts during intensified storms.
– Simulated unique combinations of wind sound effects during intensified storms as you step outside your truck.
– Chances of hearing thundersnow sounds with a varying proximity. The further it is, the more it gets muffled by snow.
– A reworked default wiper sound with audio of it wiping sleet on the windshield.
– The default wiper sound to have the possibility of squeaking when the windshield is dry.
# Compatibility notes:
* Tested on 1.41, 1.42, and 1.43.
* Requires higher priority than the Sound Fixes Pack, the Frosty Winter Weather mod, and any rain sound mods to work correctly.
* Thundersnow sound feature might only apply with the Frosty Winter Weather mod for American Truck Simulator.
# For more immersion:
While not mandatory, the mod is highly recommended and designed to work with the following for an immersive experience:
* Frosty Winter Weather Mod by grimes.
* Sound Fixes Pack.
As part of the Sound Fixes Pack Collection, this mod may get further updates to cover more wintry aspects. Stay tuned!