Changes in appearance:
– Removed the RTA nameplate from the radiator grill, because fuck it is not needed there.
– The curved grid texture of the grid has been replaced by a prettier seamless one.
– Changed the size of the wings for default tires and wheels.
– Changed the position of copyright tires and discs, corrected their shadow and edited their textures and mats. (but I would still recommend using default or third-party wheels).
– Changed and fixed shadow from the track.
– Inactive cables were removed and active ones were installed, approximately in the form in which they were installed on the original. (ATS uses a standard cable rod).
– The saddle is slightly lowered under the default trailers.
– Edited frame texture.
– Slightly edited registration and some mats.
– Added support for advanced hitch.
– Added two types of mudguards to the rear wings.
– Added unpainted side skirts.
– Roof slots and lighthouses added.
– For both games, the “oversized” banner on the bumper from ATS has been edited.
– In tuning, only one bucket is left on the rear overhang.
– Added curtains to the windows of the sleeping bag.
– Added a blanket with a pillow.
– Drawn new logos on the steering wheel and gearbox.
– Prescribed additional modes janitors.
In ETS2 it is bought in the DAF salon or online in a separate showroom for mods, in ATS it is bought in the showroom for mods. Well, or whatever it is called there.
Credits: Gray striped
DOWNLOAD 56 MB