Fixed bug in the vanilla game where the Chevrolet Impala police car for Salt Lake City did not spawn. Sounds included. [ATS edition]
Engine and horn sounds added to the 2003 Volkswagen Golf Mk5 (Rabbit / Typ 1K) in AI traffic. [ETS2 edition]
Engine sounds added to the Freightliner Sprinter Forest River Solera motorhome in AI traffic. [ATS edition]
Enhanced the locomotive engine sound for the MotivePower MPXpress MP36PH-3C. [ATS edition]
Updated horn sound for when close to the FrontRunner train in Utah. [ATS edition]
FrontRunner train in Utah will now no longer be required to use the horn at railroad crossings (‘quiet zone’ on its route). [ATS edition]
Minor improvement to the spatialization for the reworked default reverse beeper sound.
Minor sound balancing for a few AI traffic engine sounds. [ATS edition]
Removed some more noticeably repetitive distant ambient traffic sound loops (default sound effect). [ATS edition]
Removed the Special Transport DLC sound implementations that are non-operational in 1.47 but did work in 1.46. [ATS edition]
– This mod brings more immersion to common sounds in the game.
– For over 7 years, this mod has proven to be an essential addition for anyone wanting an immersive experience.
– The Steam Workshop version is highly recommended for quick and easy updates, maintained for the current game version.
– The mod is the most safe on the Steam Workshop, having procedures in place for adapting to major game updates.
* ETS2 1.47.1 + ATS 1.47.2. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Does not replace individual player truck sounds, so this mod can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
* Compatible with all maps and all trucks, including truck mods.
* Supported in single-player and multiplayer Convoy mode, and is marked as an optional mod in Convoy.
* If hosting a Convoy dedicated server with this mod, it is recommended to turn on “mods_optioning” to prevent mod version restrictions.
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
– any rain sound mods (unless proven to be compatible)
The mod features dynamic and realistic sounds, covering the following:
– Extensive variety of suspension and tire bump sounds.
– Fuel / filling station sounds.
– Door close and seatbelt sounds after refueling.
– Train sound enhancements, including comprehensive sounds for some individual trains.
– Unique railroad crossing bell sounds for different locations.
– Real tire and road noise for all terrains: asphalt, gravel, grass, and sleeper lines.
– Nokia phone ringtone sound replacing the hurry up / late music, leading to less stress for the player.
– Default common sound reworks, such as improved default air brake sounds and a softer default reverse beep.
– AI traffic vehicle sound improvements, including sounds for Jazzycat’s Motorcycle Traffic Pack.
– English UK/US voice navigation variants with speaker effect added and no unrealistic phrases.
– Wind buffeting and rush of air sounds at high speeds only when the window is open.
– Additional environmental and ambient sounds, and tasteful changes to existing ambient sounds in the game world.
– Trailer coupling and trailer brace rotation sounds.
– Two standalone air horns.
– Softer mix for the Musical Road in American Truck Simulator’s Historic Route 66.
– Dynamic exterior and interior rain sounds, and an assortment of varying thunder sounds with delay.
– The default wiper sound may now squeak only when the windshield is dry.
– Default gear grinding sound effect additions and improvements.
– (Optional) Reefer / refrigerated trailer sound functionality that can be activated by trailer mods.
For further realism, the mod may also add official colors to each AI traffic vehicle it modifies for sound, with rarer colors less likely to be seen.
* SCS Software for base sounds
* Drive Safely for sound mixing and editing, some sound samples, and for compiling the mod
* antonvezdehod and Katixa for some high speed tire sounds
* Darkcaptain for a variety of thunder and rain sound samples
* Deltatristar500 for an external parking brake sound sample
* Grinch for the fallback railroad crossing bell sound
* Kass for a variety of thunder sound samples
* Kriechbaum for blinker off stick sound and exhaust sounds from his Mack E6 engine sound mod
* Trayscapes for recordings of a Mack E6 truck
* Vasily EVR for some air brake sound samples
* Zeemod for a wind sound sample
OFFICIAL SCS FORUM LINK
The SCS Forum link below for the Sound Fixes Pack holds all official download links and is open to suggestions and questions about the mod:
SCS Software, Drive Safely, antonvezdehod, Darkcaptain, Deltatristar500, Grinch, Kass, Katixa, Kriechbaum, Trayscapes, Vasily EVR, Zeemod