Reduced wind sound volume when windows are open.
Finetuning to wind sound effects.
Restored modified sleeper line sound. Known issue: Does not work properly with Route 66 musical road currently.
1 modified suspension sound.
Reduced volume of interior view gravel sounds.
Fade-out effect for gravel sounds.
– Pack provides essential improvements to common sounds in the game for increased immersion.
– The goal of the mod is to make the game’s sounds feel like real life. The mod will have regular updates to cover more sounds to add immersion. Thus the Steam Workshop version is highly recommended for quicker updates.
* ETS2 1.39.2 + ATS 1.39.3. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Compatible with all maps and all trucks, including truck mods.
* Does not replace individual truck sounds, so this mod can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods, RusMap, etc.)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
## 1. Fuel / Gas station sounds
* Retro/historic ding sound for while the fuel is pumping (circa 1960s to 1970s). The number of dings can help give you an idea on how much you refueled.
* Real fuel pump, fuel lid, door close, seat belt click and key insertion sound effects for after refueling.
## 2. Trailer sounds
* Real sound effects for trailer coupling.
* Real trailer brace rotation sound (sped up to match the animation).
## 3. Music / UI sounds
* “Late music” (also known as “Hurry up” music) replaced with Nokia phone ringtone sound (volume of this sound depends on Music volume in the in-game Audio settings).
## 4. Truck sounds
* Reworked default sounds for hazard light button, light switch, wiper stick, high beam stick, light horn stick, and retarder stick.
* Real and detailed default parking brake on/off sound (fallback sound for mod or modded trucks only).
* Reworked cabin noises when steering the truck.
* An extensive variety of air brake sounds.
* Subtle brake whistle sounds heard when coming to a stop (exterior view or when window open).
## 5. Traffic sounds
* Real engine and real idle sound for 2015 Subaru WRX STI car and MCI MC-12 bus in AI traffic.
* Amplified volume of cable car bell in San Francisco. [ATS edition only]
* Proper tire sounds for default AI cars. Engine and idle sounds to be added in later update.
## 6. Voice navigation
* Added variant for English Doug UK/US and Skye UK/US voice navigation with unrealistic phrases removed and a speaker effect.
## 7. Wind and tire / tyre sounds
* Realistic wind sounds when opening the window at high speeds.
* Realistic tire sounds on asphalt roads, giving you a better sense of the speed of the truck.
* Realistic gravel sounds on dirt/gravel roads.
* Realistic tire sounds for grass terrain.
* Realistic rumble sound when driving on a sleeper line. Known issue: Not compatible with Route 66 musical road currently.
## 8. World sounds
* Improved sewage water sounds. [ATS edition]
* Improved wind turbine sounds.
* Reworked default railroad crossing bell sounds with a less harsher sound.
* Added/reworked sounds for animated objects such as hot air balloons and helicopters.
* SCS Software for base sounds
* Drive Safely for sound edits, some sound samples, and for compiling mod
* antonvezdehod for high speed tire sound
* Deltatristar500 for an external parking brake sound sample
* Grinch for default railroad crossing bell sound rework
* kriechbaum for light switch sound
* Vasily EVR for some air brake sound samples
* Zeemod for a wind sound sample
OFFICIAL SCS FORUM LINK
The SCS Forum link below for Sound Fixes Pack holds all official download links and can be used to give feedback and ask any questions about the mod:
SCS Software, Drive Safely, antonvezdehod, Deltatristar500, Grinch, kriechbaum, Vasily EVR, Zeemod