Dynamically enhanced sound of driving over sleeper lines at lower speeds (useful for sleeper lines featured in the Iberia DLC).
Custom exterior suspension sounds finally restored.
Authentically volume balanced high quality gravel sounds.
Authentically volume balanced scrap yard sounds and added cricket sounds for nighttime. [ATS edition]
Removed scrap yard sounds completely for nighttime when workers are not present, unlike in the vanilla game. [ATS edition]
Deleted excess reverb from the default automated gate sound.
Real engine sounds added to the BMW S1000RR in the Motorcycle Traffic Pack by Jazzycat.
Applied BMW S1000RR sounds as the default motorcycle sound in the Motorcycle Traffic Pack by Jazzycat (temporary until the rest of individual motorcycle sounds are done).
Finetuned F22 jet fighter sound. [ATS edition]
Optimizations for sound files without quality loss.
Compatibility updates for ETS2 1.41 experimental open beta. Only compatible with single-player for now. [ETS2 edition]
Recommended audio settings text file updated.
– Pack provides essential improvements to common sounds in the game for increased immersion.
– For over 5 years, the Sound Fixes Pack continues to strive for making the game’s sounds feel like real life.
– The mod receives regular updates to cover more sounds to add immersion. Thus the Steam Workshop version is highly recommended for quicker updates.
* ETS2 1.41.0 + ATS 1.41.0. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Supported in single-player mode.
* Compatible with all maps and all trucks, including truck mods.
* Does not replace individual truck sounds, so this mod can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods, RusMap, etc.)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
– any rain sound mods (unless proven to be compatible)
The mod features dynamic and realistic sounds, covering the following:
– Fuel / gas station sounds
– Door close and seatbelt sounds after refueling
– Trailer coupling and trailer brace rotation sounds
– Nokia phone ringtone sound replacing the late music, leading to less stress for the player
– Default common truck sounds (not engine or exhaust)
– AI traffic sounds
– English UK/US voice navigation variants with speaker effect added and no unrealistic phrases
– Genuine wind sounds
– Real tire sounds for all terrains: asphalt, gravel, grass, and sleeper lines
– Location based sounds of environment
– Sounds for animated objects such as F22 jet fighters and biplanes
– Variable rain and thunder sounds
– Dynamic default wiper sound that may squeak only when the windshield is dry
* SCS Software for base sounds
* Drive Safely for sound edits, some sound samples, and for compiling mod
* antonvezdehod and Katixa for some high speed tire sounds
* Darkcaptain for a variety of thunder and rain sound samples
* Deltatristar500 for an external parking brake sound sample
* Grinch for default railroad crossing bell sound rework
* Kass for a variety of thunder sound samples
* kriechbaum for light switch sound and blinker off stick sound
* Vasily EVR for some air brake sound samples
* Zeemod for a wind sound sample
OFFICIAL SCS FORUM LINK
The SCS Forum link below for Sound Fixes Pack holds all official download links and is open to suggestions and questions about the mod:
SCS Software, Drive Safely, antonvezdehod, Darkcaptain, Deltatristar500, Grinch, Kass, Katixa, kriechbaum, Vasily EVR, Zeemod
DOWNLOAD 60 MB
DOWNLOAD 60 MB [mirror]