Rework by Grinch for default railroad crossing bell sounds:
Beyond 250 meters you now can’t hear the railroad crossing bell sound.
Reduced base sound volume by 3db.
Reworked sound for proper loop.
Removed some very high frequencies.
Subtle brake whistle sound mostly audible when coming to a stop.
7 additional air brake sounds added, some air brake sounds courtesy of Vasily EVR and Deltatristar500.
Additional layer of sound for tires on asphalt roads (optimized for interior camera).
Standalone sound bank for sewage water sounds (thus reduction in mod size).
Impatient cab drivers may sound their horn more. [ATS edition]
Smoothened/cleaned some tire sound samples
Minor adjustments to tire sound mix
– Pack provides essential improvements to common sounds in the game for increased immersion.
– The goal of the mod is to make the game’s sounds feel like real life. The mod will have regular updates to cover more sounds to add immersion. Thus the Steam Workshop version is highly recommended for quicker updates.
* ETS2 1.37.1 + ATS 1.37.1. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Compatible with all maps and all trucks, including truck mods.
* Does not replace individual truck sounds, so this mod can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods, RusMap, etc.)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
## 1. Fuel / Gas station sounds
* Retro/historic ding sound for while the fuel is pumping (circa 1960s to 1970s). The number of dings can help give you an idea on how much you refueled.
## 2. Trailer sounds
* Real sound effects for trailer coupling.
* Real trailer brace rotation sound (sped up to match the animation).
## 3. Music / UI sounds
* “Late music” (also known as “Hurry up” music) replaced with Nokia phone ringtone sound (volume of this sound depends on Music volume in the in-game Audio settings).
## 4. Truck sounds
* Reworked default sounds for hazard light button, light switch, wiper stick, high beam stick, light horn stick, and retarder stick.
* Real and detailed default parking brake on/off sound (fallback sound for mod or modded trucks only).
* Unusual cabin noises temporarily removed. To be reworked with more suitable noises in the future.
* An extensive variety of air brake sounds.
* Subtle brake whistle sounds heard when coming to a stop (exterior view or when window open).
## 5. Traffic sounds
* Increased volume of sound for train car cargo.
* Temporary engine sounds for fire truck with missing sound. [In ATS edition only at the moment]
* Real engine and real idle sound for 2015 Subaru WRX STI car and MCI MC-12 bus in AI traffic.
* Amplified volume of cable car bell in San Francisco. [ATS edition only]
* Impatient taxi drivers may use the horn more. [ATS edition only, experimental]
* Proper tire sounds for default AI cars. Engine and idle sounds to be added in later update.
## 6. Voice navigation
* Unrealistic phrases removed from English Doug UK/US and Skye UK/US voice navigation.
* Speaker effect for English Doug UK/US and English Skye UK/US voice navigation for increased immersion.
## 7. Wind and tire / tyre sounds
* Realistic wind sounds when opening the window at high speeds.
* Realistic tire sounds (optimized for interior view) on asphalt roads, giving you a better sense of the speed of the truck.
## 8. World sounds
* Improved sewage water sounds. [ATS edition]
* Reworked default railroad crossing bell sounds with a less harsher sound.
* SCS Software for base sounds
* Drive Safely for sound edits, some sound samples, and for compiling mod
* antonvezdehod for high speed tire sound
* Deltatristar500 for an external parking brake sound sample
* Grinch for default railroad crossing bell sound rework
* kriechbaum for light switch sound
* Vasily EVR for some air brake sound samples
OFFICIAL SCS FORUM LINK
The SCS Forum link below for Sound Fixes Pack holds all official download links and can be used to give feedback and ask any questions about the mod:
SCS Software, Drive Safely, antonvezdehod, Deltatristar500, Grinch, kriechbaum, Vasily EVR