1 new real engine sound for Cadillac ATS in AI traffic. [ATS edition]
Applied real engine and horn sounds for new trucks in Painted Truck Traffic Pack v2.3 and v2.4 by Jazzycat. [ETS2 edition]
1 new horn sound for Cadillac ATS in AI traffic. [ATS edition]
1 new horn sound for Renault Captur in AI traffic. [ETS2 edition]
Applied real engine and horn sounds for new trucks in Painted Truck Traffic Pack v2.2 by Jazzycat. [ATS edition]
– Pack provides improvements to common sounds in the game. It includes euphonious, relaxing and real sounds.
– The goal of the mod is to make the game’s sounds feel like real life. The mod will have regular updates to cover more sounds to add immersion. Thus the Steam Workshop version is highly recommended for quicker updates.
* ETS2 1.35.1 + ATS 1.35.1. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Compatible with all maps and all trucks, including truck mods.
* Does not replace individual truck sounds, so this mod can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
* Supports compatibility with your favorite rain sound mods as this does not alter rain/thunder sounds. Check the load order image included for more details.
* If using any of Grimes’ seasonal mods, place the seasonal mod with higher priority than the Sound Fixes Pack for a more accurate seasonal experience.
* If using winter mods, please enable Frosty Winter Weather Sound addon with higher priority (in Options folder or Steam Workshop).
* Traffic density/behavior mods (in lower priority in Mod Manager) can enable the realistic sound ranges plugin from Sound Fixes Pack by inserting this line into def/traffic_data.sii: @include “traffic_data_update.sui”
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods, RusMap, etc.)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
– any AI traffic density/behavior mods (e.g. those listed in section below)
## 1. Tire / Tyre sounds
* Real interior + exterior tire sounds. Tires will resonate in the cab depending on how fast you are accelerating and what speed you are in, giving a feel for your sense of speed.
* Heavier gravel sounds on dirt/gravel roads. Tire sounds for grass also included.
## 2. Suspension sounds
* Light and medium impacts to suspension can trigger cabin squeaking and movement sounds of the cabin.
* Hard impacts can trigger key swinging sounds in the interior view.
## 3. Gameplay / UI sounds
* “Late music” replaced with Nokia phone ringtone sound (volume of this sound depends on Music volume in the in-game Audio settings).
* “Bing bong” chime for train and ferry loading screen sounds.
* Reduced volume of garage door sound, adviser message sound and yawning sound.
* New quiet photo camera sound effect for screenshots.
* Improved UI sound effects, including a mdc1200 signal sound for escort messages with the Special Transport DLC.
## 4. Fuel / Gas station sounds
* Retro/historic ding sound for while the fuel is pumping (circa 1960s to 1970s). The number of dings can help give you an idea on how much you refueled.
* Real fuel pump, fuel lid, door close, seat belt click and key insertion sound effects for after refueling to a full tank.
## 5. Interior sounds
* PrePass weigh station signal sounds have a quieter volume in American Truck Simulator.
* Real stick/switch/button sounds for: parking brake, hazard light, wiper stick, light switch and blinker / indicator / turn signal.
* Real rumblestrip sound.
* Real retarder sound. [ATS only]
* Lane-keeping (Driver Alert Support) alert sound if you drive on to the grass too fast (as per EU legal regulations).
* Lift axle sound now includes button press sound effect.
* Improved wind sound.
* Mix of default amplified gear grinding sounds and new gear grinding sounds. Can be heard when you have damaged the transmission and/or gearbox.
* Air cutoff sounds less audible in interior.
## 6. Trailer sounds
* Real sound effects for trailer coupling + uncoupling.
* Included air brake hose deattachment sound when uncoupling.
## 7. AI Traffic sounds
* More refined generic AI traffic car sounds. Less buzz noise and more tire sounds and quiet engine sounds.
* AI traffic vehicles given new horn sounds. Depending on the patience of the driver, a short or long honk may be used.
* Carefully detailed real AI engine/horn sounds for individual vehicles from the base game as well as AI traffic mods.
* You can hear the slight sound of vehicles overtaking you or passing by you in the oncoming lane.
## 8. Mover sounds
* Improved audio for a vast amount of moving objects including biplanes, trains (included train horns) etc.
* Enabled sound for a vast amount of movers that don’t originally come with sound (e.g. F22 jet fighters, ocean waves, tugboats, hot air balloons, you name it!).
## 9. Location based ambience
* Appropriate volumes for prefab soundscape in American Truck Simulator.
* Suitable volumes for the sounds of the environment in various map mods.
* Reduced volume for gate sounds in the Animated Gates mod by Schumi (both ETS2 and ATS).
## 10. Air horn sounds
* Improved air horn sounds for American Truck Simulator available at the service station (replacing existing ones).
* Air horn sounds available for ATS are: Used air horn (low price), a sweet and deep air horn, and a train horn. WARNING: Not recommended to use more than two air horns at a time. [ATS only]
## 11. Voice navigation
* Unrealistic phrases removed from English Doug and Skye UK and US voice navigation.
The mod also provides real top speeds, real torque values and real colors for the AI vehicles which are modded with custom sounds.
This is due to the top speed, engine torque, and color settings being shared in the same file as the sound settings for each AI vehicle.
However in the interest in bringing realism, the AI vehicle colors are 100% verifiable using real paint codes, colors from the paintref website, and photos.
Rarer colors (e.g. purple) will have a lower probability to be seen.
* SCS Software for base sounds
* Drive Safely for sound edits, some sound samples, and for compiling mod
* antonvezdehod, Ludmilla and Katixa/Irreo for some tire sounds
* Balamut for some key swing and light suspension sounds
* AlexeyP for some trailer coupling, gate/barrier and fuel pump sounds, and sounds from Improved Environment Sound
* cipinho for some AI traffic sounds
* kriechbaum for light switch, blinker off, and high beam stick sounds
* Slider_556 for cleaning suspension sound effects
OFFICIAL SCS FORUM LINK
The SCS Forum link below for Sound Fixes Pack holds all official download links and can be used to give feedback and ask any questions about the mod:
LIST OF SUPPORTING TRAFFIC DENSITY/BEHAVIOR MODS
The following traffic density/behavior mods have enabled the realistic AI Traffic sound range effect plugin from the Sound Fixes Pack:
-Real Traffic Density by Cip [ETS2]
-Real Traffic Density and Ratio by Cip [ATS]
-Rudi’s Rush Hour [ETS2]
-Traffic density and speedlimits by piva [ETS2]
SCS Software, Drive Safely, antonvezdehod, Ludmilla, Katixa/Irreo, Balamut, AlexeyP, cipinho, kriechbaum, Slider_556
This mod requires ATS 1.31.x; 1.32.x; 1.33.x ; 1.34.x ; 1.35.x
Fuel Tank Increase : 3000 l (include trucks in game and mods see list below )
Engine pack : 1000 HP For Heavy Cargo (increase performance)
Kenworth W990 edited by Harven
1974 kenworth W900A
Volvo VNL670 (Aradeth)
Peterbilt Modified V2.2.4 ATS
Freightliner FLB edited by Harven
TomDooley’s Enhanced Kenworth T680/T880 for ATS 1.35
Kenworth K100 1.35.x DX11
Peterbilt 387 Fixed 1.35
Kenworth T2000 1.35 Fixed
Volvo VNL 2019 v 2.18 [1.35.x]
If you want to support me : https://paypal.me/alexdedu
DOWNLOAD 154 KB
Pack adds in traffic 68 new AI cars:
Chevrolet Camaro (’69, ’79), Caprice ’86, El Camino ’73, Chevelle ’67, Impala(’67, ’84), Silverado K-10 ’86, Chevy II ’66, Monte Carlo ’86, Corvair ’69, K5 Blazer ’86
Dodge Charger R/T ’69, Monaco ’74, Polara ’71, Challenger ’70, Super Bee ’70, Dodge Coronet ’67, Dart ’68, Diplomat ’85, Mirada ’83
Ford Mustang (’65, ’70), Gran Torino ’74, Pinto ’71, Bronco ’80, F150 ’84, E250 ’79, Thunderbird ’57, Country Squire ’66
Oldsmobile 442 ’70, Vista Cruiser ’72, Delta 88 ’73, Cutlass Supreme Classic ’88
Pontiac Firebird(’68, ’78), Tempest ’65, Fiero ’88, GTO ’69
Buick Skylark GSX ’70, Regal ’87, Century ’86
Plymouth Barracuda ’68, GTX ’71, Volare ’79, Road Runner ’69, Belvedere ’66, Fury ’69, Valiant ’62
Mercury Cougar ’70, Grand Marquis ’86
Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz ’59
Chrysler New Yorker ’71
Lincoln Continental ’62
GMC Sierra 1500 ’88
Jeep Cherokee ’84
AMC Pacer, Javelin ’71, Gremlin ’73
Winnebago Chieftain ’73
Subaru BRAT ’81
Volkswagen Beetle ’63, Type 2(T1), Rabbit
Mercedes-Benz 300SEL ’72
All standalone, works on any maps.
Compatible with all my packs.
For ATS version 1.35.x
Version 3.8 – added Dodge Mirada ’83 and Subaru BRAT ’81
Finally the Kenworth W990 joins the Uncle D Logistics ATS VTC fleet, and I got her all painted up for us! This paint only works with the sleeper versions drivers, we will not be using Day Cab’s a lot, the money’s in the long haul. S/O’s to “Harven” (hope I spelled that right) on a just outstanding truck mod, this sucker driver better for me than default trucks with the new DX11 right now. So n-e-way you folks are free to share this paint where ever you like, I know y’all gonna do it anyway no matter what I say lol!!!….. Should be some really nice videos come from this combo if you have our matching trailer. Enjoy and keep trucking! “Uncle D” Uncle D Skins & Uncle D Studios © 2019/20 All Rights Reserved
Uncle D Studios © 2019 All Rights Reserved
DOWNLOAD 21 MB