– Pack provides improvements to common sounds in the game, making them feel more immersive and real.
– The goal of the mod is to make the game’s sounds feel like real life!
– The mod is frequently updated to bring more real sounds into the game.
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods, RusMap, etc.)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
– any AI traffic density/behavior mods (e.g. those listed in section below)!
1 new AI traffic Kenworth T680 air horn sound added to array. [ATS edition]
1 new AI traffic Kenworth T680 air horn sound added to array for Jazzycat’s American Truck Traffic Pack. [ETS2 edition]
1 new real engine sound for AI traffic DAF XF 105 added to array. [ETS2 edition]
Rare open pipe engine sound added to one of the AI traffic DAF CF trucks in Jazzycat’s Truck Traffic Pack. [ETS2 edition]
Added real air horn sound for Kenworth T680 in AI traffic for Jazzycat’s American Truck Traffic Pack. [ETS2 edition]
Finetuned volume and increased duration of accessory hookup air horn sound loops. [ATS edition]
Added real air horn sound for Kenworth T680 for AI traffic. [ATS edition]
Refined some AI generic/default car sounds with subtle variation of sounds.
## 1. Tire / Tyre sounds
* Real interior + exterior tire sounds. Tires will resonate in the cab depending on how fast you are accelerating and what speed you are in, giving a feel for your sense of speed.
* Heavier gravel sounds on dirt/gravel roads.
## 2. Suspension sounds
* Light and medium impacts to suspension can trigger cabin squeaking and movement sounds of the cabin.
* Hard impacts can trigger key swinging sounds in interior view.
## 3. Gameplay / UI sounds
* “Late music” replaced with Nokia phone ringtone sound (volume of this sound depends on Music volume in the in-game Audio settings).
* “Bing bong” chime for train and ferry loading screen sounds.
* Reduced volume of garage door sound, adviser message sound and yawning sound.
* New quiet photo camera sound effect for screenshots.
* Quieter volume of PrePass weigh station signals in American Truck Simulator.
## 4. Fuel / Gas station sounds
* Retro/historic ding sound for while the fuel is pumping (circa 1960s to 1970s). The number of dings can help give you an idea on how much you refueled.
* Real fuel pump, fuel lid, door close, seat belt click and key insertion sound effects for after refueling to a full tank.
## 5. Interior sounds
* Real stick/switch/button sounds for: parking brake, hazard light, wiper stick, light switch and blinker / indicator / turn signal.
* Retarder sound changed to real retarder sound.
* Real rumblestrip sound.
* Lane-keeping (Driver Alert Support) alert sound if you drive on to the grass too fast (as per EU legal regulations).
* Lift axle sound now includes button press sound effect.
* At high speeds, wind will sound slightly faster.
* Mix of default amplified gear grinding sounds and new gear grinding sounds. Can be heard when you have damaged the transmission and/or gearbox.
* Air cutoff sounds less audible in interior.
## 6. Trailer sounds
* Real sound effects for trailer coupling + uncoupling.
* Included air brake hose deattachment sound when uncoupling.
## 7. AI Traffic sounds
* More refined generic AI traffic car sounds. Less buzz noise and more tire sounds and quiet engine sounds.
* AI traffic vehicles given new horn sounds. Depending on the patience of the driver, a short or long honk may be used.
* AI traffic trucks/buses given more variations of detailed sounds (may include turbo sounds, distinctive engine sounds, sounds of gear changes, etc.).
* Variety of distinct engine and horn sounds for several vehicles (e.g. motorbike sounds for motorbikes) in various AI Traffic mods and in stock trucks from the original game.
* You can hear the slight sound of vehicles overtaking you or passing by you in the oncoming lane.
## 8. Mover sounds
* Louder volume and reworked audio for a vast amount of moving objects including biplanes, trains (included train horns) etc.
* Enabled sound for a vast amount of movers that don’t originally come with sound (e.g. F22 jet fighters, ocean waves, tugboats, hot air balloons, you name it!).
## 9. Location based ambience
* Prefab (i.e. company and delivery point) soundscape enhanced for American Truck Simulator (includes both daytime and nighttime ambience such as cicadas and crickets).
* Suitable volumes and sounds of environmental ambience for various map mods.
* Some suitable sounds included for various companies and delivery points.
## 10. Air horn sounds
* Improved air horn sounds for American Truck Simulator available at the service station (replacing existing ones).
* Air horn sounds available for ATS are: Used air horn (low price), a sweet and deep air horn, and a train horn. WARNING: Not recommended to use more than two air horns at a time. [ATS only]
* ETS2 1.27.2 + 1.28.1 and ATS 1.28.1. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Compatible with all trucks, including truck mods.
* Does not replace individual truck sounds, so can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
* Compatible with all maps.
* Supports compatibility with rain sound mods such as Realistic Weather Sound 1.7.7 (provides realistic thunder + rain sounds). Both can be enabled at the same time. Check the load order image included for more details.
* If using any of Grimes’ seasonal mods, place the seasonal mod with higher priority than the Sound Fixes Pack for a more accurate seasonal experience.
* If using winter mods, please enable Frosty Winter Weather Sound addon from Options folder of Sound Fixes Pack for winter sounds.
* Traffic density/behavior mods (in lower priority in Mod Manager) can enable realistic sound ranges plugin from Sound Fixes Pack by inserting this line into def/traffic_data.sii: @include “traffic_data_update.sui”
SET TIRE AND WIND VOLUME
Wind or tire noise too loud? No problem. You can configure its volume using these developer commands. Syntax is as follows:
s_air_noise [value from 0.0 to 1.0] (default is 1)
s_wheel_noise [value from 0.0 to 1.0] (default is 1)
* SCS Software for base sounds
* Drive Safely for pitch, reverberation and sound edits, some sound samples, and for compiling mod
* antonvezdehod, Ludmilla and Katixa/Irreo for some tire sounds
* Balamut for some key swing and light suspension sounds
* AlexeyP for some trailer coupling, gate/barrier and fuel pump sounds, and sounds from Improved Environment Sound
* nIGhT-SoN for raindrop definitions
OFFICIAL SCS FORUM LINK
The SCS Forum link below for Sound Fixes Pack holds all official download links and can be used to give feedback and ask any questions about the mod:
LIST OF SUPPORTING TRAFFIC DENSITY/BEHAVIOR MODS
The following traffic density/behavior mods have enabled the realistic AI Traffic sound range effect plugin from the Sound Fixes Pack:
-DP’s Realistic Traffic [ATS/ETS2]
-Fr8i’s Improved Traffic [ETS2]
-Real Traffic Density by Cip [ETS2]
-Rudi’s Rush Hour Mod [ETS2]
-Improved AI Traffic by FX2K [ETS2]
-Realistic Traffic Mod by therealone [ATS]
SCS Software, Drive Safely, antonvezdehod, Ludmilla, Katixa/Irreo, Balamut, AlexeyP, nIGhT-SoN
Pack adds in traffic vehicles for Mexican maps: Toyota Hilux, Ford Ecosport, Volkswagen Saveiro, Seat Ibiza, Nissan Tsuru, Volkswagen Amarok, Renault Fluence, Volkswagen Gol, Peugeot 508, Mitsubishi L200, Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, trucks, trailers and buses with mexican skins.
Compatible with all my packs.
For versions 1.28.x
Some skins by Alex Valenmar, Samdeb, Pistianzer, DigitalBusMX.
For Mexican vehicles only on Mexican maps you must have in mod folder 2 files:
For Mexican vehicles everywhere only 1 file:
Version 1.5 – added Nissan Tsuru, Volkswagen Amarok and new bus with mexican skins.
For the scs Kenworth W900….
By: Kev_Customs, Photos: Francis
DOWNLOAD 5 MB
Peterbilt Enhanced 579 by TomDooley 18.104.22.168
Massive rework of SCS’ stock 579 with lots of modifications:
The provided link works. If it cannot be reached, sharemods needs a moment to regain its composure, so keep calm and try again 15 or 30 minutes later. Repeat as necessary. Eventually, you will be able to download it. If you see it anywhere else but here, it’s not my upload, and I reject any responsibility.
– Aside from the slightly neglected day cab, sleepers come in 58″, 72″ and 80″ sizes. The stock 72″ high roof is still in, but features far less options than the “standup”s. You can do a prettier “high risers” by putting the aero parts on the standup sleeper, by the way.
I won’t add the 40″ flattop, don’t bother asking (again).
– New: all sleepers now also have their own interiors (SCS-“optimized”)
– Fully modular aerokits forall sleepers. When used with GT-Mike’s EPIQ package, you can also create other EPIQ cabs. Detachable side panels, roof fairing, cab/sleeper fillers. Also come with optional chrome fillers.
– New: A variety of radiator grills
– New: Sleeper door options
– Lots of chassis from 4×2 via 6×4 to 8×4 and 8×6.
– Numerous sideskirts, many “naked” with light slots (light pack not included).
– A few new bumpers.
– Bull bars, low- and roofgrills (with slots)
– Cabin back lights, chrome whale tail
– A few sets of exhaust stacks
– Deco chrome for your cab
– fenders for dual- and tri-drive
– Wind deflectors and sun visors also in tinted grey acryl
– sideflare slot stripes for all cab lengths, with/without pipes gap.
– Optional stock cab antennas
– sleeper-side additional blinkers and roof lights
– aux aircon / APU
The fine print: Comes “as-is”. Lowered chassis may or may not work with Advanced coupling, depending on trailer. I didn’t bother to categorize some parts for cab or chassis sizes, so just pick one that fits. No, I won’t upload this to steam workshop.
Please do not re-upload and/or repost. This refers especially to that klunkhead “mods68” who steals anything he can grab, to post it on modsats. YOU SUCK!
Credits and a very big thanks to- (in no particular order)
based on a SCS model.
– (As far as I know) This mod does NOT contain any stuff by “Kentuckyboy” M. Hester and/or someone who calls himself “quattrophobia”.
– It DOES contain a few pieces from a Pete387 I found shortly after ATS was released in early 2016. I haven’t been able to find a creator then and in the meantime deleted the old 387, but whoever you are, dude, thanks a lot. Likely for converting the model from Idontknowwhere. Feel yourself credited, please. This relates to the APU, Heater, and sat dish.
P.S.: Please spare us yet another video review. Anyone interested can try this out himself, it won’t bite.
TomDooley, Viper, Aradeth, GT-Mike, Pedragon, Solaris36,SCS,and someone who released a 387 last February and whose name I don’t know
DOWNLOAD 68 MB
For the scs W900…
By: Kev_Customs, Photos: Francis
DOWNLOAD 5 MB