Montana Expansion is an addon for the Coast2Coast map mod, also works with CanaDream – I have not tested with any other map mods, but should be any issues with exception to Project Going North,
As this is a work in progress i will update it every couple of weeks –
Fix collision issue at Great Falls Rail Yard –
Added 3 passing lanes east of Great Falls –
Scene improvements map wide –
Early update –
Terrain fix at Wolf Point Oil Storage
DOWNLOAD 3 MB
– Change Phoenix Freight to Phoenix Sky Harbor
– Change Deepgrove to Zena Forest Products
– Change Home Store to Home Depot
– Change Portland Cargo Central to Port Of Portland
– Change Darwing to Boeing
– Change Haddock Shipyard to Vigor (no 3D models yet, only UI logo & trailer skin)
– Change Heartwood Furniture to Ashley Furniture Industries (no 3D models yet, only UI logo & trailer skin)
– Change Olthons Homes to D.R. Horton (no 3D models yet, only UI logo & trailer skin)
– Change Page & Price Paper to Georgia Pacific (no 3D models yet, only UI logo & trailer skin)
– Change Steeler to Evraz (no 3D models yet, only UI logo & trailer skin)
– Change Fish Tail Foods to Trident Seafoods (no 3D models yet, only UI logo & trailer skin)
– Change Sea Horizon to Horizon Yacht (no 3D models yet, only UI logo)
– Edit the ADM 3D model
– Edit the Walgreens UI Logo
– Edit the Whole Foods Market UI Logo
– Fix the custom trailer paintjob not showing up properly on the curtains, refeer, box trailer
– Fix generic SCS companies paintjob showing on some trailer
– Fix the pink texture showing up on some models & signs ingame
– Fix the ”model geometry with incorrect file version” errors
– Replace every Chemron gas stations for Chevron gas stations
– Replace every GP gas stations for BP gas stations
– Replace every Gallon Oil gas station logo for for Texaco logo
– Replace some Gallon Oil gas station for Texaco gas station (there’s more in developpement coming soon!)
– Replace Heart’s gas station for Love’s gas station
– Replace the Darwing airplanes models for Boeing airplanes
This is a mod that I’ve decided to start to add more realism into the game by adding Real Company Logo in 3D!
I have seen those screenshots by faelandaea two years ago & want to incorporate them into the game so I’ve decided to make it a reality!
Here’s the project of faelandaea: viewtopic.php?f=193&t=200534
If you want more information about this mod, go check the SCS Forum at this link: viewtopic.php?f=202&t=251572
42 Print : Staples
ABQ Cargo : UPS
Avalanche Steel : Schnitzer Steel
Bitumen : Kiewit
Buchnell Farms : Cascadian Farm Organic
Charged : Best Buy
Chemso : Chevron (by satan19990)
Coastline Mining : BHP Billiton
Darwing = Boeing
Deepgrove : Zena Forest Products
Dugheou Uzaeu : E&J Gallow Winery
Eddy’s : Walgreens
Fish Tail Foods = Trident Seafoods
Galon Oil : Texaco (by satan19990)
Global Mills : General Mills
Haddock Shipyard : Vigor
Heartwood Furniture : Ashley furniture Industries
Home Store : Home Depot
Machinery Service : Caterpillar (CAT)
Oakland Port : Port Of Oakland
Olthon Homes : D.R. Horton
Page & Price Paper : Georgia Pacific
Phoenix Freight : Phoenix Sky Harbor
Plaster & Sons : Centex
Portland Cargo Central : Port Of Portland
Rail Export : BNSF
Sea horizon = Horizon Yacht
Sell Goods : Fedex (by satan19990)
Steeler : Evraz
Sunshine Crops : Archer Daniels Midland (ADM)
Tidbit : Whole Foods Market
Voltison Motors : Tesla (by satan19990)
Wallbert : Walmart
Steam Workshop Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1317878767
Put this mod in the mod priority list above other real company & trailer skins mods!
P16, satan19990 & Pedro Martins
DOWNLOAD 40 MB
– Change all standart scs trucks retarder sounds.
– Increased jake brake sounds for all trucks.
– Future updates new engine sounds for mod and standart trucks.
– have fun.
– ıncreased jake sound for all trucks.
– added telma retarder sound.
– adapted 1.35.
ıf you love my sound mods you can support me for next mods
DOWNLOAD 4 MB
2 new real engine sounds for Union Pacific 2572 freight train locomotive. [ATS edition]
1 new real Cummins N14 Celect Plus engine sound added to array for Kenworth W900’s in AI traffic. [ATS edition]
Brought back real engine sound for MCI MC-12 Greyhound bus in AI traffic. [ATS edition]
4 new real horn sounds for MCI MC-12 Greyhound bus in AI traffic. [ATS edition]
Sound range improvements for movers. [ETS2 edition]
– Pack provides improvements to common sounds in the game. It includes euphonious, relaxing and real sounds.
– The goal of the mod is to make the game’s sounds feel like real life. The mod will have regular updates to cover more sounds to add immersion. Thus the Steam Workshop version is highly recommended for quicker updates.
* ETS2 1.35.1 + ATS 1.35.1. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Compatible with all maps and all trucks, including truck mods.
* Does not replace individual truck sounds, so this mod can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
* Supports compatibility with your favorite rain sound mods as this does not alter rain/thunder sounds. Check the load order image included for more details.
* If using any of Grimes’ seasonal mods, place the seasonal mod with higher priority than the Sound Fixes Pack for a more accurate seasonal experience.
* If using winter mods, please enable Frosty Winter Weather Sound addon with higher priority (in Options folder or Steam Workshop).
* Traffic density/behavior mods (in lower priority in Mod Manager) can enable the realistic sound ranges plugin from Sound Fixes Pack by inserting this line into def/traffic_data.sii: @include “traffic_data_update.sui”
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods, RusMap, etc.)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
– any AI traffic density/behavior mods (e.g. those listed in section below)
## 1. Tire / Tyre sounds
* Real interior + exterior tire sounds. Tires will resonate in the cab depending on how fast you are accelerating and what speed you are in, giving a feel for your sense of speed.
* Heavier gravel sounds on dirt/gravel roads. Tire sounds for grass also included.
## 2. Suspension sounds
* Light and medium impacts to suspension can trigger cabin squeaking and movement sounds of the cabin.
* Hard impacts can trigger key swinging sounds in the interior view.
## 3. Gameplay / UI sounds
* “Late music” replaced with Nokia phone ringtone sound (volume of this sound depends on Music volume in the in-game Audio settings).
* “Bing bong” chime for train and ferry loading screen sounds.
* Reduced volume of garage door sound, adviser message sound and yawning sound.
* New quiet photo camera sound effect for screenshots.
* Improved UI sound effects, including a mdc1200 signal sound for escort messages with the Special Transport DLC.
## 4. Fuel / Gas station sounds
* Retro/historic ding sound for while the fuel is pumping (circa 1960s to 1970s). The number of dings can help give you an idea on how much you refueled.
* Real fuel pump, fuel lid, door close, seat belt click and key insertion sound effects for after refueling to a full tank.
## 5. Interior sounds
* PrePass weigh station signal sounds have a quieter volume in American Truck Simulator.
* Real stick/switch/button sounds for: parking brake, hazard light, wiper stick, light switch and blinker / indicator / turn signal.
* Real rumblestrip sound.
* Real retarder sound. [ATS only]
* Lane-keeping (Driver Alert Support) alert sound if you drive on to the grass too fast (as per EU legal regulations).
* Lift axle sound now includes button press sound effect.
* Improved wind sound.
* Mix of default amplified gear grinding sounds and new gear grinding sounds. Can be heard when you have damaged the transmission and/or gearbox.
* Air cutoff sounds less audible in interior.
## 6. Trailer sounds
* Real sound effects for trailer coupling + uncoupling.
* Included air brake hose deattachment sound when uncoupling.
## 7. AI Traffic sounds
* More refined generic AI traffic car sounds. Less buzz noise and more tire sounds and quiet engine sounds.
* AI traffic vehicles given new horn sounds. Depending on the patience of the driver, a short or long honk may be used.
* Carefully detailed real AI engine/horn sounds for individual vehicles from the base game as well as AI traffic mods.
* You can hear the slight sound of vehicles overtaking you or passing by you in the oncoming lane.
## 8. Mover sounds
* Improved audio for a vast amount of moving objects including biplanes, trains (included train horns) etc.
* Enabled sound for a vast amount of movers that don’t originally come with sound (e.g. F22 jet fighters, ocean waves, tugboats, hot air balloons, you name it!).
## 9. Location based ambience
* Appropriate volumes for prefab soundscape in American Truck Simulator.
* Suitable volumes for the sounds of the environment in various map mods.
* Reduced volume for gate sounds in the Animated Gates mod by Schumi (both ETS2 and ATS).
## 10. Air horn sounds
* Improved air horn sounds for American Truck Simulator available at the service station (replacing existing ones).
* Air horn sounds available for ATS are: Used air horn (low price), a sweet and deep air horn, and a train horn. WARNING: Not recommended to use more than two air horns at a time. [ATS only]
## 11. Voice navigation
* Unrealistic phrases removed from English Doug and Skye UK and US voice navigation.
The mod also provides real top speeds and real colors for the AI vehicles which are modded with custom sounds.
This is due to the top speed and color settings being shared in the same file as the sound settings for each AI vehicle.
However in the interest in bringing realism, the AI vehicle colors are 100% verifiable using real paint codes, colors from the paintref website, and photos.
Rarer colors (e.g. purple) will have a lower probability to be seen.
* SCS Software for base sounds
* Drive Safely for sound edits, some sound samples, and for compiling mod
* antonvezdehod, Ludmilla and Katixa/Irreo for some tire sounds
* Balamut for some key swing and light suspension sounds
* AlexeyP for some trailer coupling, gate/barrier and fuel pump sounds, and sounds from Improved Environment Sound
* cipinho for some AI traffic sounds
* kriechbaum for light switch, blinker off, and high beam stick sounds
* Slider_556 for cleaning suspension sound effects
OFFICIAL SCS FORUM LINK
The SCS Forum link below for Sound Fixes Pack holds all official download links and can be used to give feedback and ask any questions about the mod:
LIST OF SUPPORTING TRAFFIC DENSITY/BEHAVIOR MODS
The following traffic density/behavior mods have enabled the realistic AI Traffic sound range effect plugin from the Sound Fixes Pack:
-DP’s Realistic Traffic [ATS/ETS2]
-Real Traffic Density by Cip [ETS2]
-Real Traffic Density and Ratio by Cip [ATS]
-Rudi’s Rush Hour [ETS2]
-Traffic density and speedlimits by piva [ETS2]
SCS Software, Drive Safely, antonvezdehod, Ludmilla, Katixa/Irreo, Balamut, AlexeyP, cipinho, kriechbaum, Slider_556
This high quality pack has been initially uploaded by Serj999 and was corrected, completed, improved and updated by me for each new game version since 1.31
This update also integrated the personalized sounds directly in the mod (not in additional addon as before) and all necessary files for full compatibility with my Real Traffic Density mod (sport and classic cars are stored as separate type of vehicles with individual spawn rules)
Please read on my Sounds thread on SCS forum to learn how to use this pack and to find other sounds packs for ETS2 and ATS:
no need to redownload this pack if you have already the ETS2 version, is the same pack!
share only by keeping the author’s link! keep in mind that mod thieves are too dumb to release updates for you if one day I decide that enough is enough ;)
Eden Games, Atari, Serj999, Cip
DOWNLOAD 193 MB