This mod replaces textures for vegetation around the map of ATS. If you like taking cool pictures and want to take a fresh look at the world of ATS, then this mod is for you! All vegetation textures have been sharpened and saturated, plus a new texture for a tree model.
FYI: the screenshots for this mod have been taken without graphics mods, brightness set on 40% and Color Correction turned on. Alongside with my other mods: New Mountain Textures, Realistic Roads and New Mexico Mountain Textures.
In verision 2.0:
– Re-touched vegetation for New Mexico
– Tweaked some other textures for trees and grass
In previous versions:
– Spruces are a little brighter
– Some desert grass is desaturated
– New textures for water and ocean waves
– New texture for a tree model most commonly used around the game world (ash tree textures)
– All vegetation textures have been sharpened, saturated and color corrected for a more realistic look
– Spruces in the forests now have a little darker tone
– Saguaro Cactus has been brightened
– Cypress Arizona tree now has a little dark blue-ish tone
– Palo Verde tree now has a bright green tone
– Some desert grass has been paled a little
Feel free to check out this mod on Steam Workshop.
Compatible with New Mexico DLC (or any other DLC)
Works with map mods. Tested on ATS version 1.29, 1.30 and 1.31
DOWNLOAD 30 MB