– Compatibility for 1.43 version (ETS2 & ATS)
– Sound equalization volume rain falling in the cabin of truck
– Increased visibility for rain at night
– Included a new add-on
– Textures of raindrops for windows and windshield have been changed
– Increased amount of raindrops from inside the cabin
– Rain textures have been improved
– The effects and behaviors of the raindrops on the windshield and windows have been changed
– The texture and effects of the water particles / spray on the wheels when the asphalt is wet has been changed (affects all vehicles, traffic included)
– Realistic rain sounds, such as drops falling in the cabin and the sound of rain with the outside view
– Realistic thunders sounds & greater variety (about 20 high quality sounds/samples)
Note: The thunder will be heard in an interval of between 1and 5 seconds when seeing the ‘flash’ (lightning), simulating as in reality.
Compatibility & Requeriments
– Clean log.
– Support for FMOD Sound System.
– Compatible with all DLC’s and it should work with Mods Maps
– Compatible with Sound Fixes Pack by Drive Safely
– Tested with SCS default weather
– Must have high priority in Mod Manager. ‘Cold Rain’ on top (ABOVE) of Weathers/Graphics, Maps and Sound mods.
Darkcaptain (Main Mod)
AlexeyP (some textures, thanks!)
Drive Safely (FMOD Tool parameters compatibility)
Robinicus (FMOD Tool guides)
DOWNLOAD 7 MB