This time I have tried a colder, wetter and “stronger” rain, maybe it’s a good combination with the fog enhancement in 1.40 version. Some textures are based on the old Mod by AlexeyP (Thanks mate!)
The number of drops on the windows will vary depending on the intensity and direction of the rain. I can no longer increase the amount of drops on the windshield due to the engine limit of the game, but if you use trucks with small windshields (Like Peterbilt 389, Kenworth K100-E…) you will need the windshield wipers in some stormy moments :P
– Textures of raindrops for windows and windshield have been changed
– Increased amount of raindrops from inside the cabin
– Rain textures have been improved
– The effects and behaviors of the drops on the windshield and windows have been changed
– The texture and effects of the water particles on the wheels when the asphalt is wet has been changed (affects all vehicles, traffic included)
– Realistic rain sounds, such as drops falling in the cabin and the sound of rain with the outside view
– High quality and greater variety of thunder sounds (more than 15 different thunders sounds)
Note: The thunder will be heard in an interval of between 1.5 and 5 seconds when seeing the ‘flash’ (lightning), simulating as in reality.
Compatibility & Requeriments
– 1.40.x version. No errors in game log.
– Support for FMOD Sound System.
– Compatible with all DLC’s and it should work with Mods Maps
– Tested with SCS default weather (1.40 version)
– Must have high priority in Mod Manager. ‘Cold Rain’ on top (ABOVE) of Weathers/Graphics, Maps and Sound mods.
DOWNLOAD 7 MB