World radio stations, updated. Added 59 new stations adding a total of 430 stations, among them, different from the NRJ.
Once the file has been downloaded, copy and paste into the documents / eurotrucksimulator folder.
I hope you like it.
Do not re-upload, thanks
– Pack provides improvements to common sounds in the game, making them feel more immersive and real.
– The goal of the mod is to make the game’s sounds feel like real life!
* ETS2 1.33.2, 1.34.0 + ATS 1.33.2, 1.34.0. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Compatible with all trucks, including truck mods.
* Does not replace individual truck sounds, so can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
* Compatible with all maps.
* Supports compatibility with rain sound mods such as Realistic Weather Sound 1.7.9 (provides realistic thunder + rain sounds). Both can be enabled at the same time. Check the load order image included for more details.
* If using any of Grimes’ seasonal mods, place the seasonal mod with higher priority than the Sound Fixes Pack for a more accurate seasonal experience.
* If using winter mods, please enable Frosty Winter Weather Sound addon from Options folder of Sound Fixes Pack for winter sounds.
* Traffic density/behavior mods (in lower priority in Mod Manager) can enable realistic sound ranges plugin from Sound Fixes Pack by inserting this line into def/traffic_data.sii: @include “traffic_data_update.sui”
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods, RusMap, etc.)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
– any AI traffic density/behavior mods (e.g. those listed in section below)!
## 1. Tire / Tyre sounds
* Real interior + exterior tire sounds. Tires will resonate in the cab depending on how fast you are accelerating and what speed you are in, giving a feel for your sense of speed.
* Heavier gravel sounds on dirt/gravel roads.
## 2. Suspension sounds
* Light and medium impacts to suspension can trigger cabin squeaking and movement sounds of the cabin.
* Hard impacts can trigger key swinging sounds in interior view.
## 3. Gameplay / UI sounds
* “Late music” replaced with Nokia phone ringtone sound (volume of this sound depends on Music volume in the in-game Audio settings).
* “Bing bong” chime for train and ferry loading screen sounds.
* Reduced volume of garage door sound, adviser message sound and yawning sound.
* New quiet photo camera sound effect for screenshots.
* Quieter volume of PrePass weigh station signals in American Truck Simulator.
* Improved UI sound effects.
## 4. Fuel / Gas station sounds
* Retro/historic ding sound for while the fuel is pumping (circa 1960s to 1970s). The number of dings can help give you an idea on how much you refueled.
* Real fuel pump, fuel lid, door close, seat belt click and key insertion sound effects for after refueling to a full tank.
## 5. Interior sounds
* Real stick/switch/button sounds for: parking brake, hazard light, wiper stick, light switch and blinker / indicator / turn signal.
* Real rumblestrip sound.
* Lane-keeping (Driver Alert Support) alert sound if you drive on to the grass too fast (as per EU legal regulations).
* Lift axle sound now includes button press sound effect.
* At high speeds, wind will sound slightly faster.
* Mix of default amplified gear grinding sounds and new gear grinding sounds. Can be heard when you have damaged the transmission and/or gearbox.
* Air cutoff sounds less audible in interior.
## 6. Trailer sounds
* Real sound effects for trailer coupling + uncoupling.
* Included air brake hose deattachment sound when uncoupling.
## 7. AI Traffic sounds
* More refined generic AI traffic car sounds. Less buzz noise and more tire sounds and quiet engine sounds.
* AI traffic vehicles given new horn sounds. Depending on the patience of the driver, a short or long honk may be used. [ETS2 only]
* AI traffic trucks/buses given more variations of detailed sounds (may include turbo sounds, distinctive engine sounds, sounds of gear changes, etc.). [ETS2 only]
* Variety of distinct engine and horn sounds for several vehicles (e.g. motorbike sounds for motorbikes) in various AI Traffic mods and in stock trucks from the original game. [ETS2 only]
* You can hear the slight sound of vehicles overtaking you or passing by you in the oncoming lane.
## 8. Mover sounds
* Louder volume and reworked audio for a vast amount of moving objects including biplanes, trains (included train horns) etc.
* Enabled sound for a vast amount of movers that don’t originally come with sound (e.g. F22 jet fighters, ocean waves, tugboats, hot air balloons, you name it!).
## 9. Location based ambience
* Prefab (i.e. company and delivery point) soundscape enhanced for American Truck Simulator (includes both daytime and nighttime ambience such as cicadas and crickets).
* Suitable volumes and sounds of environmental ambience for various map mods.
* Some suitable sounds included for various companies and delivery points.
* Improved sounds for animated gates mod.
## 10. Air horn sounds
* Improved air horn sounds for American Truck Simulator available at the service station (replacing existing ones).
* Air horn sounds available for ATS are: Used air horn (low price), a sweet and deep air horn, and a train horn. WARNING: Not recommended to use more than two air horns at a time. [ATS only]
Set tire and wind volume
Wind or tire noise too loud? No problem. You can configure its volume using these developer commands. Syntax is as follows:
s_air_noise [value from 0.0 to 1.0] (default is 1)
s_wheel_noise [value from 0.0 to 1.0] (default is 1)
* SCS Software for base sounds
* Drive Safely for pitch, reverberation and sound edits, some sound samples, and for compiling mod
* antonvezdehod, Ludmilla and Katixa/Irreo for some tire sounds
* Balamut for some key swing and light suspension sounds
* AlexeyP for some trailer coupling, gate/barrier and fuel pump sounds, and sounds from Improved Environment Sound
* cipinho for some AI traffic sounds
* julian for AI traffic sound compatibility update for ETS2 v 1.34.x
Official SCS forum link
The SCS Forum link below for Sound Fixes Pack holds all official download links and can be used to give feedback and ask any questions about the mod:
List of supporting traffic density/behavior mods
The following traffic density/behavior mods have enabled the realistic AI Traffic sound range effect plugin from the Sound Fixes Pack:
-Piva’s Traffic density and speedlimits mod [ETS2]
-Piva’s Traffic density mod [ATS]
-DP’s Realistic Traffic [ATS/ETS2]
-Real Traffic Density by Cip [ETS2]
-Real Traffic Density and Ratio by Cip [ATS]
-Fr8i’s Improved Traffic [ETS2]
-Rudi’s Rush Hour Mod [ETS2]
-Improved AI Traffic by FX2K [ETS2]
-Realistic Traffic Mod by therealone [ATS]
END OF FILE
SCS Software, antonvezdehod, Ludmilla,Katixa/Irreo, Balamut, AlexeyP, Cipinho, julian.
DOWNLOAD 446 MB
Extract winrar then put the scs file in ↓
My Documents → Euro Truck Simulator 2 → mod folder
Follow my page :
for more awesome skins & Radios & Horn & Tutorials
Liste Stations :
01 – Tunisia – El Kef
02 – Tunisia – Mosiuque FM – DJ’s
03 – Tunisia – 360 Sfax
04 – Tunisia – Babnet Tunisie
05 – Tunisia – DiwanFm
06 – Tunisia – Jawhara FM
07 – Tunisia – Jeunes
08 – Tunisia – KnOOz FM
09 – Tunisia – ML Tunis 93.4
10 – Tunisia – Misk FM
11 – Tunisia – Noise FM Tunisia
12 – Tunisia – Oxygene Bizerte
13 – Tunisia – Platine
14 – Tunisia – RTCI
15 – Tunisia – Radio Gafsa
16 – Tunisia – Radio Ifm
17 – Tunisia – Sabra FM
18 – Tunisia – Sfax
19 – Tunisia – Shems FM
20 – Tunisia – Sunset Radio
21 – Tunisia – Tataouine
22 – Tunisia – TunisiaMed
23 – Tunisia – Tunisie Culturelle
24 – Tunisia – Tunisienne
25 – Tunisia – Tunisienne RTCI
26 – Tunisia – Mosaique FM – Tarab
27 – Tunisia – Mosaique FM – Tounsi
28 – Tunisia – Mosaique FM – Gold
29 – Tunisia – Nationale
30 – Tunisia – Nationale 2
31 – Tunisia – Monastir
32 – Tunisia – Ulysse FM
33 – Tunisia – ZanZanA Server 1
34 – Tunisia – ZanZanA WebradiO
35 – Tunisia – Zitouna Adhkar
36 – Tunisia – Zitouna FM 91.4
DOWNLOAD 2 KB
I release my Volvo FH sound mod which is made of the basis sound of the Renault Premium, Renault and Volvo using the same engines and the sound is a little different but most of the people don’t hear the differents, so this mod contains one Volvo engine sound, please do not ask for a D13 or something, it’s a waste of time for me to make a sound which is almost compare to each other.
I made this sound compatible for the VNL with other soundfiles like a different parking brake and horn sounds and so on, basic sound is made by Kriechbaum but I reworked the to a real life sounded Volvo.
please keep the original link because my sound mod have always a dropbox link.
Leen & Kriechbaum
DOWNLOAD 16 MB
sounds pack updated for version 1.9 & 2.0:
three brand new sounds have been added
my mod must have higher priority in the mod load order.
in addition with my Real Traffic density mod (see link below)
you can make motorcycles as separate type of vehicles with own spawn rules by simply renaming the motorcycle storage sii file from def/vehicle folder (base mod) into traffic_storage_moto.jazzycat.sii
leave the city_car file unchanged (that is the piaggio with spawn only in cities)
with this modification motorcycles will have individual spawn rules from my traffic density mod and you no longer need other the addon from the main mod, only my sounds and the base mod
this is the same sounds mod as for ETS2 version, no need to download again if you have already ETS2 version
Cipinho, Drive Safely, Jazzycat
DOWNLOAD 20 MB