This mod has the sounds of a Caterpillar, model 3408 V8 eight cylinder engine, with the most realistic torque measurements possible. It contains the electronic ignition of the engine. Adapted to versions 1.39 and later made in FMod, according to SCS requirements.
You will find seven horsepower options for this engine ranging from 400HP up to 800HP. It also includes a 15 speed compound transmission with 6 final drive ratio options (from vanilla 3.23 up to 4.63)
1. 3408 T DI: 400 hp @ 2100 rpm, 1200 lb/ft @ 1400rpm
2. 3408A TA: 450 hp @ 2100 rpm, 1460 lb/ft @ 1400rpm
3. 3408B TA: 500 hp @ 2100 rpm, 1616 lb/ft @ 1400rpm
4. 3408B TA: 540 hp @ 2100 rpm, 1746 lb/ft @ 1400rpm
5. 3408E TA: 600 hp @ 2300 rpm, 1950 lb/ft @ 1400rpm
6. 3408E TA: 700 hp @ 2100 rpm, 2250 lb/ft @ 1400rpm
7. 3408E TA: 800 hp @ 2100 rpm, 2600 lb/ft @ 1400rpm
Thanks to vsTerminus for the permission to use their sound mixes, and to YouTube user gm16v149, for recording it.
Functional for versions 1.39, to 1.43 of American Truck Simulator.
-Compatibility with version 1.43, improvements are made to the cabin equalization.
-The def of the Kenworth W990 (Harven) is renamed
Please do not change in the mod data, or it may cause game errors. If you know how to modify them, you are at your own risk and expense, and don’t share it with anyone other than yourself.
Do not upload the mod on other storage sites, only the official link is by Sharemods and the person who uploaded it: “eelDavidGT”, so if you want to share, it is only through the link provided. Otherwise, please do not download it for safety.
Note: this video is not from your server, but it may serve as a sample.
eelDavidGT (conversion to FMod), vsTerminus (sounds recording), gm16v149 (original sounds), Kapitan Kriechbaum (sample exhaust sounds
DOWNLOAD 5 MB