This mod has the sounds of a Caterpillar, model 3408 V8 eight cylinder engine, with the most realistic torque measurements possible. It contains the electronic ignition of the engine. Adapted to versions 1.39 and later made in FMod, according to SCS requirements.
You will find seven horsepower options for this engine ranging from 400HP up to 800HP. It also includes a 15 speed compound transmission with 6 final drive ratio options (from vanilla 3.23 up to 4.63)
1. 3408 T DI: 400 hp @ 2100 rpm, 1200 lb/ft @ 1400rpm
2. 3408A TA: 450 hp @ 2100 rpm, 1460 lb/ft @ 1400rpm
3. 3408B TA: 500 hp @ 2100 rpm, 1616 lb/ft @ 1400rpm
4. 3408B TA: 540 hp @ 2100 rpm, 1746 lb/ft @ 1400rpm
5. 3408E TA: 600 hp @ 2300 rpm, 1950 lb/ft @ 1400rpm
6. 3408E TA: 700 hp @ 2100 rpm, 2250 lb/ft @ 1400rpm
7. 3408E TA: 800 hp @ 2100 rpm, 2600 lb/ft @ 1400rpm
Please do not change in the mod data, or it may cause game errors. If you know how to modify them, you are at your own risk and expense, and don’t share it with anyone other than yourself.
Thanks to vsTerminus for the permission to use their sound mixes, and to YouTube user gm16v149, for recording it.
Functional for ATS versions 1.39 and 1.40.
Available for the following trucks:
– Classic XL (odd_fellow/BSA)
– FLC (XBS)
– T610 (GTM)
– T800 (2016)
– T800 (GTM)
– W900b (GTM)
– 567 (GTM)
-Made improvements to the turbo and engine burst level adjustment.
– The unofficial version was uploaded by mistake, as there were unrealistic engines so it is no longer available in this version (I’m very sorry if someone was bothered).
– Added support to the Freightliner FLD (Harven).
– Engine sound improvements.
– Aggregate Freightliner FLC by XBS.
– Improved sounds.
How to enable the mod:
Download the file, use a program like WinRar or 7Zip, extract the folder and place it in the Mod folder of the game, and when launching the game, enable it in Mod Manager.
– If you want to share the mod, use the original link (Sharemods). Please do not upload it to other game servers. Verify that it is the person who uploaded it: eelDavidGT.
– I do not upload re-uploaded files from other mods that are not my own. Only I AM IN CHARGE OF UPDATING motors with FMod according to SCS Software parameters. All other files are from their respective authors.
eelDavidGT (conversion to FMod), vsTerminus (sounds recording), gm16v149 (original sounds), Kapitan Kriechbaum (sample exhaust sounds)
DOWNLOAD 2 MB