Dynamic Suspension V2.2.0 is a complete revamp for the current version of the game (1.43.x), based on community feedback that I’ve gathered for a long time.
Please keep in mind that it will be available only for 1.43 and the future versions. The support for 1.42 and below versions, will be dropped. The reason is because of the changes that SCS made to the chassis in 1.43 and those will no longer work the same for 1.42 and below, especially the taglifts and midlifts.
Also, all the modded trucks will be dropped because is a time consuming to re-download & to wait for the author to update them for the new changes. So, only default trucks at the moment will benefit from this update. Being a patreon, you have the posibility to request me a specific modded truck and I’ll add it in future. There is also a short tutorial below, teaching how to addapt a specific modded truck to Dynamic Suspension.
So, that being said, I hope you will enjoy the new version!
– Added compatibility for Volvo VNL 2018
Patch compatibility: 1.47.x; Older versions;
Connection order: This mod should be set at high priority / above other physics mod!
Mod compatibility: This mod should work with all default trucks and the modded ones!
Modded Trucks compatibility:
– International 9800i by Harven
– International HX520 by Harven
– Freightliner Argosy by Harven
– Kenworth W990 edited by Harven
– Mack R Series by Harven
– Kenworth T680 – The General by Harven
– Freightliner FLB edited by Harven
– Modified Peterbilt 379/389 by Viper2
– On your choice! Follow the below tutorial or just request me.
– SHORT TUTORIAL –
1. Extract your modded truck
2. Follow the following path:
3. Open all chassis 4×2 / 6×2 / 6×4 / 8×4 and modify the following lines as below:
For 6×2 / 6×4
4. Archieve the mod and put it into mod folder & activate it in-game
5. Enjoy the Dynamic Suspension mod!
Dynamic suspension settings for Keyboard / Joystick:
c_rsteersens 0.75 # Recommended!!! Or you can set slider in-game on middle.
Dynamic suspension settings for Steering Wheel:
Note: If those values isn’t proper for yourself, feel free to change them.
Note*: Write above setting in console (~) after load the profile.
Note**: Lower value means more realistic behavior but high risk of overturn
DOWNLOAD 376 KB