Slight reduction in volume for speed warning signal sound for English Doug/Skye UK/US voice navigation.
Subtle cabin sounds when steering the truck added (plays only at low probability for each turn).
– Pack provides essential improvements to common sounds in the game for increased immersion.
– The goal of the mod is to make the game’s sounds feel like real life. The mod will have regular updates to cover more sounds to add immersion. Thus the Steam Workshop version is highly recommended for quicker updates.
* ETS2 1.37.2 + ATS 1.38.0. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Compatible with all maps and all trucks, including truck mods.
* Does not replace individual truck sounds, so this mod can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods, RusMap, etc.)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
## 1. Fuel / Gas station sounds
* Retro/historic ding sound for while the fuel is pumping (circa 1960s to 1970s). The number of dings can help give you an idea on how much you refueled.
## 2. Trailer sounds
* Real sound effects for trailer coupling.
* Real trailer brace rotation sound (sped up to match the animation).
## 3. Music / UI sounds
* “Late music” (also known as “Hurry up” music) replaced with Nokia phone ringtone sound (volume of this sound depends on Music volume in the in-game Audio settings).
## 4. Truck sounds
* Reworked default sounds for hazard light button, light switch, wiper stick, high beam stick, light horn stick, and retarder stick.
* Real and detailed default parking brake on/off sound (fallback sound for mod or modded trucks only).
* Reworked cabin noises when steering the truck.
* An extensive variety of air brake sounds.
* Subtle brake whistle sounds heard when coming to a stop (exterior view or when window open).
## 5. Traffic sounds
* Real engine and real idle sound for 2015 Subaru WRX STI car and MCI MC-12 bus in AI traffic.
* Amplified volume of cable car bell in San Francisco. [ATS edition only]
* Proper tire sounds for default AI cars. Engine and idle sounds to be added in later update.
## 6. Voice navigation
* Unrealistic phrases removed from English Doug UK/US and Skye UK/US voice navigation.
* Speaker effect for English Doug UK/US and English Skye UK/US voice navigation for increased immersion.
## 7. Wind and tire / tyre sounds
* Realistic wind sounds when opening the window at high speeds.
* Realistic tire sounds (optimized for interior view) on asphalt roads, giving you a better sense of the speed of the truck.
* Realistic gravel sounds on dirt/gravel roads.
## 8. World sounds
* Improved sewage water sounds. [ATS edition]
* Improved wind turbine sounds.
* Reworked default railroad crossing bell sounds with a less harsher sound.
* SCS Software for base sounds
* Drive Safely for sound edits, some sound samples, and for compiling mod
* antonvezdehod for high speed tire sound
* Deltatristar500 for an external parking brake sound sample
* Grinch for default railroad crossing bell sound rework
* kriechbaum for light switch sound
* Vasily EVR for some air brake sound samples
OFFICIAL SCS FORUM LINK
The SCS Forum link below for Sound Fixes Pack holds all official download links and can be used to give feedback and ask any questions about the mod:
SCS Software, Drive Safely, antonvezdehod, Deltatristar500, Grinch, kriechbaum, Vasily EVR
The mod contains this
– Station Wagon & Hatchback & Sedan chassis
– Police and taxi skin
– Full animated interior
– Original dashboard
– Additional bumpers, skirts, spoilers
– Mettalic color
– Completely AO rendered models
– All original rims
– Few custom rims
– Chassis height option
– Easy & Urban & Lounge & Dodge Neon option
– Interior physics
– Completely standalone
– Realistic lights and masks
Thank you all modders who did something for this mod
– trzpro (convert, models, animations, dashboard, textures and more…)
– Yelkant Modacı (interior)
– Saner Armutlu (lounge plus rim)
– Metehan Bilal (some textures, some models, some ideas)
– Hüseyin Karadana (interior climate model)
– Emre Değirmencioğlu (some interior textures)
– Hüseyin Beşparmak (Custom rims)
– Harun Aras (small but important changes, base)
– Hüseyin Ülken (steering wheel)
– Erdem Kuzey (ao for rims)
This mod works only 1.37.* game version
The Fiat Egea can be bought an all dealers and mod dealer
– [email protected]
If you have any problems, feel free to send mail with details :) (Please use mail and write details, otherwise i don’t reply it)
DOWNLOAD 185 MB
This Mod adding a More realistic American Trains With Realistic Sounds.
based by PIVA Train Mod and Sounds by Drive Safely and TruckerKid.
+ my Exclusive content.
For some locomotives and rail cars add skins with logos of real companies.
Now all freight trains are drived by more locomotives, from 2 to 5 coupled head DMUs and some additional helpers in the mid and the end of the trains.
The length of trains has been changed, passenger: 5-15 cars. freight: 20-60 cars, depending on the number of sections and type of locomotives.
The max speed of freight trains: 90 KM/h. Passengers: 150 KM/h. (NOT MILES/H!)
Added realistic train sounds in new FMOD Sound Bank format.
All passenger trains added a reverse section locomotive.
also increased stopping distance for the all trains.
Changes in version 3.5 beta for ATS (v1.38x):
adaptation for 1.38 beta
Please place this mod above any Sound Packs and Traffic Density mods in Load Order.
This mod must be placed above any other third party mods that affect the trains, except for my own addons and graphic mods that change the skins or appearance of trains.
I recommend using this mod with mod Realistic Vehicle Lights by Frkn64 (this mod need higher priority than improved trains)
The Mod is not compatible with other Train mods (Except for mods for which compatibility addons exist)!
The mod does not support versions of game older than (1.38x).
For this mod not recommended increase setting “g_traffic” higher than value 1.0 or possible bugs and drawdowns FPS
3D modelling and scripting: SCS, PIVA, AlexeyP, POWE®FULL
Sounds by: SCS, Drive Safely, TruckerKid.
FMOD Sound Bank convertation: POWE®FULL
Skins: SCS, PIVA, Grimes, Eddie Yantz, POWE®FULL
I am very thankful to all the co-authors for all their work!
Enjoy it and Have Fun!
DOWNLOAD 15 MB
-Much better interiors textures and materials;
-All trucks apart Volvo now have two interior types – with manual or with auto transmission;
-Dashboards with KMH or MPH speedometers;
-Completely new, better dashboard clusters textures;
-Added missing animations like throttle/brake pedals movement or gear shifter switching;
-Added some different missing interior parts across trucks;
-Some external trucks parts were reworked, some – replaced completely with more quality models;
-Cobra cb radio with animated cord and different front panels;
-New animated drivers models;
-New textures for trucks light systems. New lightmasks for them as well;
-IFTA and CCI stickers for trucks;
-Added many missing shadows for interior parts like steering wheel/wheel column, dash panel, gear shifter sticks, interior visors, windshield wipers (also added shadows for external wipers model);
-Customizable GPS device: GPS map or static menu picture;
-Peoplenet tablet device added for all interiors;
-High quality external interiors, matching their internal analogue;
-New license plates models for all states (see Hints section for additional info);
-Working interior lighting for all trucks (see Hints section for additional info);
-1800 degrees steering wheel rotation animation (see Hints section for additional info);
-Adjustable interior sun visors for all trucks (see Hints section for additional info);
-You can create your own style for Cobra cb radio front panel. Edit this texture to do it: vehicletruckupgradecobratexturescustom.dds;
-It is possible to adjust text on custom license plates and frame plate style. To do adjust text edit alpha-channel of this texture:
vehicletruckupgradeplatesyour_plate.dds. To edit style of plate frame edit this texture: vehicletruckupgradeplatesframe_style.dds;
-To work interior lighting must be installed first via truck dealer. Search for its white upgrade node below the truck’s ceiling. Then you can switch light on by hitting O button (button which turns on roof beacon by default);
-Steering wheel animation can be switched from 1800 degrees to 900 degrees by editing path for wheel_anim animation path here: defvehicletruckSOME_TRUCK_NAMEinterioranimations*.sui file(s). Open file and you will have instuctions there how to do it;
-You can switch from steering wheel position adjustment via F4 menu to interior sun visor position adjustment by editing wheel_updown_anim and wheel_frontback_anim animations paths here: defvehicletruckSOME_TRUCK_NAMEinterioranimations*.sui file(s). Open file and you will have instuctions there how to do it;
-You can switch off Volvo VNL 670 GPS screen animation and remove this screen by editing generic_anim animation path here:
defvehicletruckvolvo.vnlinterioranimations.sui. Open file and you will have instuctions there how to do it.
You can support further mod development using this Paypal link:
If you’re looking for help related to this mod, ask for it here:
AlexeyP, Slider_556, SCS Software
DOWNLOAD 238 MB
I want to share my mod for keyboards that makes the steering and suspension more smoother in-game.
This modification makes truck behavior to feel more realistic with keyboard. It allows you to make smooth turns on high speed without mind of overturn the truck even if you use realistic suspension settings.
This video is a demonstration for those who don’t have a steering wheel and want some realism with keyboard. I hope you enjoy it. 😀
DEMO Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfsgGYlYNe8
Patch compatibility: 1.38.x ; 1.37.x ; 1.36.x
Connection order: This mod should be set at high priority / above all the mods in the list!
Mod compatibility: This mod should work with all default trucks and the moded ones!
c_rsteersens 0.75 # Recommended!!! Or you can set slider in-game on middle.
For realistic suspension settings (optional) :
Note*: Write above setting in console (~) after load the profile.
Note**: Lower value means more realistic behavior but high risk of overturn
1. Download the mod from below / download section
LINK FOR ATS: viewtopic.php?f=202&t=284937
2. Put it into your mod folder
3.Activate it on your mod profile
4. Type in console (~) after your profile loaded this command lines:
*NOTE: If those values isn’t proper for yourself, feel free to change them.
5. *In game options, your Steering sensitivity should be set to middle* / OR c_rsteersens 0.75 in console (~). This allow you to move your steering faster when your truck is under 30km/h. Also, it is better for parking and roundabouts.
6. Enjoy your ride!
IF YOU WANT TO SHARE THE MOD, PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD IT AND USE THE ORIGINAL DOWNLOAD LINK!!! THANKS 😉
If you enjoy my mod and want to share your appreciation, you can buy me a coffee. (づ｡◕‿‿◕｡)づ
Official modification page:
TheTiger, SCS Software
DOWNLOAD 37 KB