7 additional default variations of air cutoff sounds for when the air compressor is unloaded by the governor.
It adds to the 3 air cutoff sounds already existing in the base game.
Improved foreground layer of daytime bird chirping ambient sound effects.
– Bird sound position moved away from the truck to prevent hearing it too often with windows closed.
– Chirp frequency peaks at 4 AM in the morning.
– House sparrow (a common wild bird) bird chirp sound effects now also included.
The 1.46 city ambient sound event of vehicles passing would feel strange when no traffic is around:
– So this has now been modified to a much more distant traffic sound.
– The former sound effects might get merged into the Sound Fixes Pack AI traffic sounds in 2023. We’ll see!
Reduced “blanketing” of some 1.46 background ambient insect sounds so that they can be further from the player’s truck. [ATS edition]
2 new cricket ambient sounds added for the foreground cricket ambient insect sounds.
Engine and horn sounds added to the 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer (pre-facelift) in AI traffic. [ETS2 edition]
Tire sound effect added for one of the tractors in AI traffic.
Revised sounds of the Cessna 172.
Horn sound added to the 1947 Chevrolet Advance-Design 3100 and the 1947 Chevrolet Advance-Design Loadmaster. [ATS edition]
Slight increase in sound volume for the horn sound effects of the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS (X167) in AI traffic.
Adjusted 3D sound position for the sounds of flags in the wind.
Applied sound of flag in wind to some flags without sound.
— Optional addon changes —
Reefer trailer sound addons for ETS2 and ATS have been updated for 1.46!
– Pack provides essential improvements to common sounds in the game for increased immersion.
– For over 7 years, this mod has proven to be a welcome addition for anyone wanting an immersive experience.
– The Steam Workshop version is highly recommended for quick and easy updates, maintained for the current game version.
– The mod is the most safe on the Steam Workshop, having procedures in place for adapting to major game updates.
* ETS2 1.46.2 + ATS 1.46.2. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Supported in single-player and multiplayer Convoy mode, and is marked as an optional mod in Convoy.
* Compatible with all maps and all trucks, including truck mods.
* Does not replace individual player truck sounds, so this mod can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
– any rain sound mods (unless proven to be compatible)
The mod features dynamic and realistic sounds, covering the following:
– Extensive variety of suspension, tire bump, cabin noise, and cabin rattle sounds.
– Fuel / filling station sounds.
– Door close and seatbelt sounds after refueling.
– Train sound enhancements, including comprehensive sounds for some individual trains.
– Unique railroad crossing bell sounds for different locations.
– Real tire and road noise for all terrains: asphalt, gravel, grass, and sleeper lines.
– Nokia phone ringtone sound replacing the hurry up / late music, leading to less stress for the player.
– Default common sound reworks, such as improved default air brake sounds and a softer default reverse beep.
– AI traffic vehicle sound improvements, including sounds for Jazzycat’s Motorcycle Traffic Pack.
– English UK/US voice navigation variants with speaker effect added and no unrealistic phrases.
– Wind buffeting and rush of air sounds at high speeds only when the window is open.
– Improvements to sounds of the surrounding environment and animated objects.
– Trailer coupling and trailer brace rotation sounds.
– Two standalone air horns.
– Softer mix for the Musical Road in American Truck Simulator’s Historic Route 66.
– Dynamic exterior and interior rain sounds, and an assortment of varying thunder sounds with delay.
– The default wiper sound may now squeak only when the windshield is dry.
– (Optional) Reefer / refrigerated trailer sound functionality that can be activated by trailer mods.
For further realism, the mod may also add official colors to each AI traffic vehicle it modifies for sound, with rarer colors less likely to be seen.
* SCS Software for base sounds
* Drive Safely for sound mixing and editing, some sound samples, and for compiling the mod
* antonvezdehod and Katixa for some high speed tire sounds
* Darkcaptain for a variety of thunder and rain sound samples
* Deltatristar500 for an external parking brake sound sample
* Grinch for the fallback railroad crossing bell sound
* Kass for a variety of thunder sound samples
* Kriechbaum for blinker off stick sound and exhaust sounds from his Mack E6 engine sound mod
* Trayscapes for recordings of a Mack E6 truck
* Vasily EVR for some air brake sound samples
* Zeemod for a wind sound sample
OFFICIAL SCS FORUM LINK
The SCS Forum link below for the Sound Fixes Pack holds all official download links and is open to suggestions and questions about the mod:
SCS Software, Drive Safely, antonvezdehod, Darkcaptain, Deltatristar500, Grinch, Kass, Katixa, Kriechbaum, Trayscapes, Vasily EVR, Zeemod