This mod for American Truck Simulator replaces textures for mountains that are used in most of the game’s map for a more realistic look. Enjoy!
– new texture for hills in the deserts in California (seen on route 395, from Carson City to Los Angeles)
– new texture for hills behind the trees seen on the road from Redding to Reno
– new texture for the snow mountain on the route 5 from Redding to Hornbrook
– new texture for the cliffs of Grand Canyon in the Grand Canyon Village
– some other minor environmental textures corrections
Important: I haven’t tested the mod on any map mods like Canadream, Viva Mexico, etc. (YET), but feel free to try for yourself! Tested on ATS version 1.6
DOWNLOAD 9 MB