-More or less fixed the pesky shadow issue with the hood.
-All engines should now work with adaptive automatic
-All engines now have more realistic governor behaviour (based on real droop specs)
-Fixed a crash with the quick-job ‘A’ truck
-Added air horn sound (based on Grover Organtone) and reverse beeper sound
-Added turn signal, wiper, air brake and shifter sounds by Kriechbaum
-Added a few new mudflap designs
-Added a new paintjob, and icons for existing ones
-Air cleaner pre-filters are now an accessory
-Steering wheel is now an accessory (I will release a separate mod soon to enable SCI wheels for those who have the DLC)
-Revamped appearance of bumpers, visor, and grill. There are now 3-4 appearance options for each: plain aluminum, polished aluminum, chrome and (for visor and grill) paint.
-Revamped appearance of rubber parts
-Added Kysor KA-300 rooftop air conditioning unit
-Increaded rear suspension travel; it’s now more appropriate for a walking beam suspension (less getting stuck at construction sites, mines and quarries.
-There is now a locator for ‘Console Items’ (interior accessories)
-Fog lights are now active with headlights (for now until there is a better solution without using slots)
-Corrected a bug with the side mirrors (wrong name on camera locators)
DOWNLOAD 10 MB
* Added Interior Option
* Added Tuning
* Some fixes and improvements
* New Template
Tested on version 1.6.х
Jekich1, SCS: 3D model. – Virat: 3D interior. – Stas556: Conversion, animation, tuning. – Fire-Blade: Co-author, modeling. – Mishanka: Registration. – Kriechbaum: Sounds, engines, transmissions. – NN-Mihail: Technical support, textures. – Robert Bogdanov: Template for skins. – Dave Burgess: Skin “Seven Lincs Transport”. – Evelin Sophie: Renault T Skin Pack. Test, dashboards. – Smith: Baking, help with animation. – Update: Phantom94, vovangt4. – Corrected in ATS vasja555
DOWNLOAD 191 MB
CORRECT VERSION – The 1.3.2 version of Project West. Project West is a project that adds new roads and rebuilds several existing ones in the states of California, Nevada and Arizona, with the primary state in focus being California. New 8-lane highways, enhanced vistas and scenery can be found in Project West.
Here is the album:
Includes, in addition to fixes of 1.2 and 1.3.1 issues;
– Town of Laytonville
– Town of Lee Vining
– Beginning of rebuilding project, U.S 395.
– I-15 Mountain Pass betweeen Primm and Barstow.
– Billboards and casino signs fresh-up on I-15 in Primm and Las Vegas.
– I-15 / I-10 Stack Interchange.
– I-5 / CA 56 / I-805 San Diego Collector/Local expressway system.
– New I-15 entrance to Las Vegas.
– Lots of fixes in Yosemite and problems in 1.2/1.1.
– U.S 93 “refreshed” between Las Vegas and Hoover Dam ( preparements for the establishment of Boulder City )
– I-40 alignment changes.
– White raised road markers.
– 1.6 Hotfix no longer neccessary.
– About a million sign corrections / replacements.
– Fixes from the 1.3.0 and 1.3.1 versions.
– A mile north of CA99/I-15 revamped.
Watch the project thread here:
DOWNLOAD 120 MB
Volvo dashboard VNR style for ETS2 Classic Volvo, Volvo VNR by aradeth and Volvo 780 by Frank Brasil’s
DOWNLOAD 465 KB
– Pack provides improvements to common sounds in the game, making them feel more immersive and real.
– The goal of the mod is to make the game’s sounds feel like real life!
– The mod is frequently updated to bring more real sounds into the game.
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods, RusMap, etc.)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
– any AI traffic density/behavior mods (e.g. Piva’s traffic density mod)!
Added real engine sound for Porsche 911 for Jazzycat’s AI Traffic Pack (both ATS and ETS2 packs).
1 new forest ambience sound added to array.
1 new cricket ambience sound by AlexeyP added to array. [ATS edition]
Replaced old farm water prefab sounds with brand new sound. [ATS edition]
Added sound for cranes. [ATS edition]
Added opening of door sound for after refueling to full tank at fuel station.
Added real engine sounds for Kenworth T680 for AI traffic. [ATS edition]
Added real horn sound for Volvo VNL in AI traffic for Jazzycat’s Truck Traffic Pack. [ATS edition]
Applied new engine sounds for Kenworth T680’s in Jazzycat’s Painted Truck Traffic Pack. [ATS edition]
Applied new engine sounds for Kenworth T680’s in Jazzycat’s American Truck Traffic Pack. [ETS2 edition]
Applied external ambience for before closing door of truck (after refilling to full tank at fuel station) to effectively contrast the soundproofing of the truck.
Applied cricket ambience for truck dealerships at night. [ATS edition]
1 new variant of engine sound and new horn sound for Pontiac Firebird Trans Am 1978 for Jazzycat’s Classic Car Traffic Pack. [ATS edition]
## 1. Tire / Tyre sounds
* Real interior + exterior tire sounds. Tires will resonate in the cab depending on how fast you are accelerating and what speed you are in, giving a feel for your sense of speed.
* Heavier gravel sounds on dirt/gravel roads.
## 2. Suspension sounds
* Light and medium impacts to suspension can trigger cabin squeaking and movement sounds of the cabin.
* Hard impacts can trigger key swinging sounds in interior view.
## 3. Gameplay / UI sounds
* “Late music” replaced with Nokia phone ringtone sound (volume of this sound depends on Music volume in the in-game Audio settings).
* “Bing bong” chime for train and ferry loading screen sounds.
* Reduced volume of garage door sound, adviser message sound and yawning sound.
* New quiet photo camera sound effect for screenshots.
* Quieter volume of PrePass weigh station signals in American Truck Simulator.
## 4. Fuel / Gas station sounds
* Retro/historic ding sound for while the fuel is pumping (circa 1960s to 1970s). The number of dings can help give you an idea on how much you refueled…
* Real fuel pump, fuel lid, door close, seat belt click and key insertion sound effects for after refueling to a full tank.
## 5. Interior sounds
* Real stick/switch/button sounds for: parking brake, hazard light, wiper stick, light switch and blinker / indicator / turn signal.
* Retarder sound changed to real retarder sound.
* Real rumblestrip sound.
* Lane-keeping (Driver Alert Support) alert sound if you drive on to the grass too fast (as per EU legal regulations).
* Lift axle sound now includes button press sound effect.
* At high speeds, wind will sound slightly faster.
* Mix of default amplified gear grinding sounds and new gear grinding sounds. Can be heard when you have damaged the transmission and/or gearbox.
## 6. Trailer sounds
* Real sound effects for trailer coupling + uncoupling.
* Included air brake hose deattachment sound when uncoupling.
## 7. AI Traffic sounds
* More refined generic AI traffic car sounds. Less buzz noise and more tire sounds and quiet engine sounds.
* AI traffic vehicles given new horn sounds. Depending on the patience of the driver, a short or long honk may be used.
* AI traffic trucks/buses given more variations of detailed sounds (may include turbo sounds, distinctive engine sounds, sounds of gear changes, etc.).
* Variety of engine sounds for several vehicles (e.g. motorbike sounds for motorbikes) in various AI Traffic mods and in stock trucks from the original game.
* You can hear the slight sound of vehicles overtaking you or passing by you in the oncoming lane.
## 8. Mover sounds
* Louder volume and reworked audio for a vast amount of moving objects including biplanes, trains (included train horns) etc.
* Enabled sound for a vast amount of movers that don’t originally come with sound (e.g. F22 jet fighters, ocean waves, tugboats, hot air balloons, you name it!).
## 9. Location based ambience
* Prefab (i.e. company and delivery point) soundscape enhanced for American Truck Simulator (includes both daytime and nighttime ambience such as cicadas and crickets).
* Suitable volumes and sounds of environmental ambience for various map mods.
* Some suitable sounds included for various companies and delivery points.
* ETS2 1.27.1 and ATS 1.6.1. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Compatible with all trucks, including truck mods.
* Does not replace individual truck sounds, so can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
* Compatible with all maps.
* Supports compatibility with rain sound mods such as Realistic Weather Sound 1.7.7 (provides realistic thunder + rain sounds). Both can be enabled at the same time. Check the load order image included for more details.
* If using any of Grimes’ seasonal mods, place the seasonal mod with higher priority than the Sound Fixes Pack for a more accurate seasonal experience.
* If using winter mods, please enable Frosty Winter Weather Sound addon from Options folder of Sound Fixes Pack for winter sounds.
* Traffic density/behavior mods (in lower priority in Mod Manager) can enable realistic sound ranges plugin from Sound Fixes Pack by inserting this line into def/traffic_data.sii: @include “traffic_data_update.sui”
SET TIRE AND WIND VOLUME
Wind or tire noise too loud? No problem. You can configure its volume using these developer commands. Syntax is as follows:
s_air_noise [value from 0.0 to 1.0] (default is 1)
s_wheel_noise [value from 0.0 to 1.0] (default is 1)
* SCS Software for base sounds
* Drive Safely for pitch, reverberation and sound edits, some sound samples, and for compiling mod
* antonvezdehod, Ludmilla and Katixa/Irreo for some tire sounds
* Balamut for some key swing and light suspension sounds
* AlexeyP for some trailer coupling, gate/barrier and fuel pump sounds, and sounds from Improved Environment Sound
* nIGhT-SoN for raindrop definitions
OFFICIAL SCS FORUM LINK
The SCS Forum link below for Sound Fixes Pack holds all official download links and can be used to give feedback and ask any questions about the mod:
LIST OF SUPPORTING TRAFFIC DENSITY/BEHAVIOR MODS
The following traffic density/behavior mods have enabled the realistic AI Traffic sound range effect plugin from the Sound Fixes Pack:
-DP’s Realistic Traffic [ATS/ETS2]
-Piva’s traffic density mod [ATS/ETS2]
-Fr8i’s Improved Traffic [ETS2]
-Real Traffic Density by Cip [ETS2]
-Rudi’s Rush Hour Mod [ETS2]
SCS Software, Drive Safely, antonvezdehod, Ludmilla, Katixa/Irreo, Balamut, AlexeyP, nIGhT-SoN