This mod replaces default sounds to be more immersive and realistic. Takes the simulation to a whole new level. This makes for a good combination with other truck sound mods.
** New in v12.1 **
– Increased volume of some AI traffic trucks and buses
(turbo, engines, gear changes)
– Added external suspension sounds for trailer/cabin
– Mixed in part of the new default ATS trailer coupling sound
– [ATS edition only] Increased volume of parking brake and changed horn sound
for some of the AI traffic trucks and buses
– [ATS edition only] Replaced the AI traffic police siren sound
that is used in code 3 responses with one that is more appropriate
for the situation of giving a fine
** Feature list **
1) Tire / Tyre sounds:
– Realistic asphalt tire sounds that resonate depending on how fast you are
accelerating and what speed you are in, giving a feel for your sense of speed.
– Heavier gravel sounds when driving on dirt or gravel roads.
2) Suspension sounds:
– Increases range of suspension sounds from just tire suspension sounds
to cabin, trailer and tire suspension sounds.
– Light impacts trigger speed bump or irregular road surface suspension sounds
– Medium impacts trigger squeaking of cabin
– Very hard impacts may trigger the sound of a key swinging
3) Gameplay and User Interface sounds:
– “Late music” replaced with Nokia phone ringtone sound.
Volume of this sound depends on Music volume in Audio settings in-game.
– “Bing bong” chime for train loading screen sound and
ferry loading screen sound.
– Reworked garage door sound and corrected its volume to a lower level
– Reduced volume of adviser message sound
4) Fuel / Gas station sounds:
– Classic/historic ding sound for while the fuel is pumping
(circa 1960s to 1970s).
– Real fuel pump, fuel lid sounds, door close and key insertion sound effect
for after refueling to a full tank.
5) Common truck sounds:
– Increased volume for interior stick sounds:
parking brake stick,
blinker stick lever
– Real stick/switch/button sounds for:
blinker / indicator / turn signal,
– Retarder sound changed to real retarder sound
– Lift axle has button press sound effect
– Real sound effect for trailer coupling. Also includes the sound of
the trailer brakes connecting straight after the fifth wheel coupling
– Driver Alert Support system sound installed on all trucks
(ETS2 exclusive feature)
6) AI Traffic sounds:
– AI traffic vehicles given new horn sounds.
Depending on the patience of the driver, a short or long honk may be used.
– AI traffic trucks/buses given more variations of sounds
(turbo, engines, gear changes)
– You can hear the slight sound of vehicles overtaking you
or passing by you in the oncoming lane
7) Environment sounds:
– Wind will sound slightly faster from cabin when you drive at a high speed
– Pattering of rain on windshield audible inside the truck during heavy rain
– Louder train, helicopter and airplane sounds
** Compatibility **
– Compatible for and tested on ETS2 version 1.22.2 and ATS version 1.0.
No errors in game log.
– Compatible with all trucks including mod trucks.
Does not replace individual truck sounds,
so can be used with any truck sound mod of your choice.
– Compatible with all maps
– Supports compatibility with Realistic Weather Sound 1.7.4
(provides realistic thunder and exterior rain sounds).
Both mods can be enabled at the same time. Check load order image for
Authors: SCS Software, Drive Safely, antonvezdehod, Ludmilla, Katixa/Irreo, Balamut, AlexeyP, Stewen, nIGhT-SoN