All right reserved to Klaas . Please do not report this mod.
Contact: [email protected]
Experimental mod, please save your profile or use a new profile.
Use contact adress for bugs or any suggestions.
I made 3 versions of my economy mod, so that you can chose the best one.
The versions are almost the same, the only thing that is different is the first loan, which allows you to buy your first truck.
Version a is the hardest and requires 100 Quickjobs before your first loan.
Version b requires 50 Quickjobs before your first loan.
Version c is the easiest and requires 30 Quickjobs before your first loan.
– Your bank loan will raise at level 10 to maximum 150.000 $
– Your bank loan will raise at level 15 to maximum 500.000 $
– Your bank loan will raise at level 30 to maximum 1.000.000 $
– Your bank loan will raise at level 50 to maximum 1.500.000 $
– Bank loans have been changed:
+ 50.000 $ payed in 32 weeks
+ 100.000 $ payed in 36 weeks
+ 500.000 $ payed in 48 weeks
+ 1.000.000 $ payed in 72 weeks
– Online truck market will be available after owning 3 trucks
– Garage fuel discount is now 30%
– Garage prices have been changed to 100.000 $ for a small garage, and 70.000 $ for garage upgrade.
– Garage productivity have been changed to 10.000 / 30.000 / 50.000 $
– Sleeping time has been reduced to 480 minutes
– No cargo probability reduced to 5%
– Minimum cargo validity raised to 6hours
– Maximum cargo validity raised to 40hours
– Driver hire cost reduced to 400 $
– Free driver level cap set to level 10
– Driver quit time set to 7 days, warn at 5 days
– No cargo probability for drivers reduced to 5%
– Free xp reduced to 20xp/100miles
– XP bonus for a perfect delivery set to 10%
– XP bonus for ADR delivery set to 15%
– XP bonus for important jobs set to 10%
– XP bonus for urgent jobs set to 15%
– XP bonus for fragile jobs set to 12%
– XP bonus for long distance jobs set to 10%
– XP bonus for valuable jobs set to 12%
– XP bonus for parking set to 10 / 25 / 50 (EASY/MEDIUM/HARD)
– XP penalty for damaged cargo set to -3XP or -2% for 1% damage
– XP tabel has been changed and now requires more experience to level up
– Now you will receive 75% of truck price when you sell it.
– Abandoned job gine set to 1500 $
– Now you will not receive Double Fine if a police car is near you.
– Fines have been edited:
+ car crash = 90 $
+ avoid sleeping = 70 $
+ wrong way = 50 $
+ speeding = 150 $
+ no lights during night = 70 $
+ red lights = 100 $
+ avoid weighing = 130 $
– Police frequency reduced to 0.4 in California
– Police frequency reduced to 0.3 in Nevada
– Speed Ticket delay raised to 9 seconds of real time(same as official version)
– Jobs value have been increased
DOWNLOAD 30 KB
6 thoughts on “Klaas’ Economy Mod – V1.1.3”
Still uploading a stolen mod that has been removed several times. This is the exact same as another mod, same file size, same code, just has his name plastered all over it.
Can we get a mod to just ban this guy from uploading stolen content? I am sick and tired of reporting it with proof.
I’m tired trying to explain you that i din’t stole nothing, so this is the last last time when i will comment to one of your comments.
First of, it is a mod, that means it uses the same files as the originals one(the ones that comes with the game). A mod uses the files from mod instead the original ones.
It’s logic to exist a similar mod because i am not the only one who tried to make an economy mod.
Second, you dont even have proofs. If you would have them, then why you ignore me?
I doubt that you have any knowledge in how to mods works.
@Knagar stop with the harrassment. Anybody can create this mod. There is no “code” other than the game code the developers created. So shut the hell up because you clearly have no idea what you’re talking about.
You make claims about this mod being stolen but offer no proof so all you’re doing is being a troll.
Hey Klaas, i appreciate your work. Are planning to do a mod like double/triple xp like the mods in ETS 2 ? There are not such a mod yet.
If you required this mod, i will do it.