For game version: 1.32
Mod adds a new one, based on the standard 53 ‘trailer, as well as one new load. Added as a completely new tuning, and tuning based on the standard, many elements of the trailer were recycled. The trailer is autonomous, the type of hitch is only one – a single trailer. Be careful that:
1) The trailer is only for purchase. Unfortunately, in freight market and traffic is not added. Maybe someday I’ll do it, but I’m not sure about it;
2) All the bodies look the same, it’s not a bug, it was well conceived;
3) The UV is new, skins for standard trailers will not work, but standard game skins have been adapted for this trailer. In the archive there is a template for drawing your skins;
4) Among the available skins there are skins that may contradict your opinions, beliefs, etc. etc. These skins will not be censored or deleted. I do not care that because of them you will refuse to use this mod.
– The front axle of chassis with spaced axes is now lifted;
– Added the option of tuning the body sides. In addition to painted, now available chrome and stainless versions;
– Added the ability to install lights to the front of v. 1-wings;
– Added orange lights for the wings, also for them are added small rectangular lights (both orange and red), as on the body;
– Added the possibility of tuning the frame of body and cable box, for them a colored version is now available;
– Added doors and bumpers with a painted frame;
– Tuning of custom bumpers has been reworking: now only frame is selected in the bumper slot (between chrome and painted), the bracket for number and additional lights is selected in a separate slot below the main one;
– Cooling unit and the front wall on the reefer are now installed independently of each other;
– Added custom mudflaps with the ability to install lights on them;
– Added new skins, including those for Halloween and Christmas.
– Fixed Mexico skin;
– Chassis with spaced axes is now legal for California.
Chris Husky (Imperator3), SCS
DOWNLOAD 25 MB