Viva Mexico Map 2.2 (Sonora) + Bus Terminals (v1.6.x) for American Truck Simulator game.
The map is compatible with Coast to Coast + Canadream.
Expansion of the Mexican Republic. Added the State of Sonora, new roads, new landscapes, a new Mexican atmosphere, new cities, more fun with the carriage of goods from euro truck simulator 2 mods!
– Added traffic to the Federal Police of Mexico.
-Added Mexican skins of trailers, buses and trucks.
-Added the logos of Mexican companies.
-Added a mod to carry passengers.
-Added Pak of Mexican buses to traffic v1.0
– New cities:
-New Models (by Franck Peru):
FARMACIAS DEL AHORRO
-New Models (by MAGO):
Diesel fuel stations (Refueling) Pemex.
New Mexico traffic (buses, trucks, police).
Skins are traffic (buses), Mexican trucks.
Author: Ricardo Arango.
Skins of Mexican companies.
Author: Erik Samdeb:
Models of the Federal Police.
CyrusTheVirus, Solaris36 & DaModza Customs.
Skin Policia Federal: hugoces
The author of a card: hugoces
Frank Peru, Mago, Erik Samdeb, Ricardo Arango.
Terminals: Tukaa Mote
Map location in the manager:
2-Coast 2 Coast 2.0.2 Updated 2 years ago
4-Project West 1.3.2
Traffic Buses by Jazzycat
Traffic Trucks by Jazzycat
Skins Traffic buses & Trucks (MEXICO)
Skins Trailers & Trucks (MEXICO)
Tested on game version v1.6.x
hugoces, Frank Peru, Mago, Erik Samdeb, Ricardo Arango, Tukaa Mote, Jazzycat, CyrusTheVirus, Solaris36, DaModza Customs
DOWNLOAD 296 MB
CORRECT VERSION – The 1.3.2 version of Project West. Project West is a project that adds new roads and rebuilds several existing ones in the states of California, Nevada and Arizona, with the primary state in focus being California. New 8-lane highways, enhanced vistas and scenery can be found in Project West.
Here is the album:
Includes, in addition to fixes of 1.2 and 1.3.1 issues;
– Town of Laytonville
– Town of Lee Vining
– Beginning of rebuilding project, U.S 395.
– I-15 Mountain Pass betweeen Primm and Barstow.
– Billboards and casino signs fresh-up on I-15 in Primm and Las Vegas.
– I-15 / I-10 Stack Interchange.
– I-5 / CA 56 / I-805 San Diego Collector/Local expressway system.
– New I-15 entrance to Las Vegas.
– Lots of fixes in Yosemite and problems in 1.2/1.1.
– U.S 93 “refreshed” between Las Vegas and Hoover Dam ( preparements for the establishment of Boulder City )
– I-40 alignment changes.
– White raised road markers.
– 1.6 Hotfix no longer neccessary.
– About a million sign corrections / replacements.
– Fixes from the 1.3.0 and 1.3.1 versions.
– A mile north of CA99/I-15 revamped.
Watch the project thread here:
DOWNLOAD 120 MB
Project West Map v1.3.1 for Ats 1.6.x game version
“Project West” for ATS is the improvement of existing roads and the construction
of new ones in the states of California, Nevada and Arizona. The primary idea of this
project (begun in early January 2017) was to “refresh” the main highways of California
and give them a more realistic look. Since then, the project has expanded and was
renamed from “California Highways” to “Project West”, because now it is much more than just “California highways”.
Some of the roads included in this mod are closed in real life for transit and long-haul
transportation, but this is a game, and whether or not to ride them is your own choice.
At least they are not closed, and if you wish, you can drive through them through the great national parks of the West.
What changes does the mod make?
– In Northern California, the changes are mostly related to “country roads” and the creation
of the Yosemite National Park on Tioga Road (CA 120) and minor changes to CA1 south of San Francisco
– Realistic elevated road markers (road markings)
– Numerous trapping chambers fixed
– Added signs (sold-out) of counties on some roads
– Some improvements in San Diego
– Changed the visual perception of the “entrance to the city”: brighter lights, city’s light halo, etc.
Roads and highways:
Already built (California):
SB I-5 Los Angeles – San Diego
NB I-5 Los Angeles – CA99
NB I-15 Los Angeles – Barstow
NB 1-15 Barstow – Primm
EB I-10 Los Angeles – El Centro
EB I-40 Barstow – Arizona border
U.S 101 – Calabasas – Malibu Exit
Several improvements on many roads in SoCal.
California 74 – I-10 – Carlsbad
CA 120 – Tioga Road – Yosemite National Park
In work (California):
I-10 Eastbound – Palm Springs
U.S 395 – Lee Vining – Bishop
In the plans for the future:
U.S 395 – Bishop – Lone Pine
Death Valley National Park
SB Interstate 15 – San Diego
Zzyzx Rd, I-15.
Entrance to Las Vegas – U.S 95
NB I-15 Barstow – Primm
NB I-15 Primm – Las Vegas
In the work:
U.S 93 – Henderson – Boulder City
Rebuild of kayenta
In the plans for the future:
U.S 93 – Kingsman – Phoenix
Cities and towns:
– Laytonville, CA by Bigbearlesson101
– Lee Vining, CA
– Boulder City, NV
– Bishop, CA
Card is compatible with a bunch of maps C2C + CanaDream
Tested on 1.6.x game version
Collaborators: hoseclamp72, Bigbearlesson101, brainiac
DOWNLOAD 120 MB
Coast 2 Coast 2.0.2 minimum is REQUIRED for playing or game crash
2-Coast 2 Coast 2.0.2
*fix petro-canada fuel station in US part
*reduce mountain on highway 5 B.C.
DOWNLOAD 65 MB