– Pack provides improvements to common sounds in the game, making them feel more immersive and real.
– The goal of the mod is to make the game’s sounds feel like real life!
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods, RusMap, etc.)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
– any AI traffic density/behavior mods (e.g. Piva’s traffic density mod)!
New and improved wind sound for Iceland in ProMods map (windy areas). Works both on ProMods 2.12 and 2.15. [ETS2 edition]
Added real Mack engine and horn sounds for Mack RD trucks in AI traffic. [ATS edition]
Added real Mack horn sounds for Mack truck in Jazzycat’s Truck Traffic Pack 1.4.1. [ATS edition]
## 1. Tire / Tyre sounds
* Real interior + exterior tire sounds. Tires will resonate in the cab depending on how fast you are accelerating and what speed you are in, giving a feel for your sense of speed.
* Heavier gravel sounds on dirt/gravel roads.
## 2. Suspension sounds
* Light and medium impacts to suspension can trigger cabin squeaking and movement sounds of the cabin.
* Hard impacts can trigger key swinging sounds in interior view.
## 3. Gameplay / UI sounds
* “Late music” replaced with Nokia phone ringtone sound (volume of this sound depends on Music volume in the in-game Audio settings).
* “Bing bong” chime for train and ferry loading screen sounds.
* Reduced volume of garage door sound, adviser message sound and yawning sound.
* New quiet photo camera sound effect for screenshots.
## 4. Fuel / Gas station sounds
* Retro/historic ding sound for while the fuel is pumping (circa 1960s to 1970s). The number of dings can help give you an idea on how much you refueled…
* Real fuel pump, fuel lid, door close, seat belt click and key insertion sound effects for after refueling to a full tank.
## 5. Interior sounds
* Real stick/switch/button sounds for: parking brake, hazard light, wiper stick, light switch and blinker / indicator / turn signal.
* Retarder sound changed to real retarder sound.
* Real rumblestrip sound.
* Lane-keeping (Driver Alert Support) alert sound if you drive on to the grass too fast (as per EU legal regulations).
* Lift axle sound now includes button press sound effect.
* Pattering of rain on windshield audible in the cabin during heavy rain.
* At high speeds, wind will sound slightly faster.
* Mix of default amplified gear grinding sounds and new gear grinding sounds. Can be heard when you have damaged the transmission and/or gearbox.
## 6. Trailer sounds
* Real sound effects for trailer coupling + uncoupling.
* Included air brake hose deattachment sound when uncoupling.
## 7. AI Traffic sounds
* More refined generic AI traffic car sounds. Less buzz noise and more tire sounds and quiet engine sounds.
* AI traffic vehicles given new horn sounds. Depending on the patience of the driver, a short or long honk may be used.
* AI traffic trucks/buses given more variations of detailed sounds (may include turbo sounds, distinctive engine sounds, sounds of gear changes, etc.).
* Variety of engine sounds for several vehicles (e.g. motorbike sounds for motorbikes) in various AI Traffic mods and in stock trucks from the original game.
* You can hear the slight sound of vehicles overtaking you or passing by you in the oncoming lane.
## 8. Mover sounds
* Louder volume and reworked audio for a vast amount of moving objects including biplanes, trains (included train horns) etc.
* Enabled sound for a vast amount of movers that don’t originally come with sound (e.g. F22 jet fighters, ocean waves, tugboats, hot air balloons, you name it!).
## 9. Location based ambience
* Prefab (i.e. company and delivery point) soundscape enhanced for American Truck Simulator (includes both daytime and nighttime ambience).
* Suitable volumes and sounds of environmental ambience for various map mods.
* Some suitable sounds included for various companies and delivery points.
* ETS2 1.26.5 and ATS 1.5.3. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Compatible with all trucks, including truck mods.
* Does not replace individual truck sounds, so can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
* Compatible with all maps.
* Supports compatibility with Realistic Weather Sound 1.7.7 (provides realistic thunder + exterior rain sounds). Both mods can be enabled at the same time. Check the load order image included for more details.
* If using any of Grimes’ seasonal mods, place the seasonal mod with higher priority than the Sound Fixes Pack for a more accurate seasonal experience.
* If using winter mods, please enable Frosty Winter Weather Sound addon from Options folder of Sound Fixes Pack for winter sounds.
* Traffic behavior mods (in lower priority in Mod Manager) can enable realistic sound ranges plugin from Sound Fixes Pack by inserting this line into def/traffic_data.sii: @include “traffic_data_update.sui”
SET TIRE AND WIND VOLUME
Wind or tire noise too loud? No problem. You can configure its volume using these developer commands. Syntax is as follows:
s_air_noise [value from 0.0 to 1.0] (default is 1)
s_wheel_noise [value from 0.0 to 1.0] (default is 1)
* SCS Software for base sounds
* Drive Safely for pitch, reverberation and sound edits, some sound samples, and for compiling mod
* antonvezdehod, Ludmilla and Katixa/Irreo for some tire sounds
* Balamut for some key swing and light suspension sounds
* AlexeyP for some trailer coupling and fuel pump sounds
* nIGhT-SoN for raindrop definitions
OFFICIAL SCS FORUM LINK
The SCS Forum link below for Sound Fixes Pack holds all official download links and can be used to give feedback and ask any questions about the mod:
LIST OF SUPPORTING TRAFFIC DENSITY/BEHAVIOR MODS
The following traffic density/behavior mods have enabled the realistic AI Traffic sound range effect plugin from the Sound Fixes Pack:
-DP’s Realistic Traffic [ATS/ETS2]
-Piva’s traffic density mod [ATS/ETS2]
-Fr8i’s Improved Traffic [ETS2]
-Real Traffic Density by Cip [ETS2]
-Rudi’s High Traffic Mod [ETS2]
SCS Software, Drive Safely, antonvezdehod, Ludmilla, Katixa/Irreo, Balamut, AlexeyP, nIGhT-SoN
This is Kenworth w900 Template.
For re-uploading or sharing please use original download link.
DOWNLOAD 7.5 MB
IMPORTANT – this mod works with freight deliveries, but not Quick Jobs. So buy your own truck, and this mod will work perfectly ;)
Here you go, in this mod EXP x7 and Money x7 (+100% for delivering cargo such as ADR/Fragile/
Just in Time etc.) So basically this mod works like this: You get x7 EXP and Money per Mile, so it doesn’t matter if you use custom trailers, because it will work
with any mod without any problem.
This is what you get in this mod:
x7 EXP and/or x7 Money (also x7 exp for hired drivers)
50% discount for buying fuel in garage
Parking bonus – x exp or x exp depends on which parking method you prefer.
You can download only exp mod x7 in the first link or
exp x7 and money x7 in the second link.
Wheels Dayton for Trucks. It stains are compatible with standard tires. The network lying v2.0, with departures and red ravine. Removed all superfluous, made the wheels coloring, redrew the image store, corrected some errors. Log net.
amt, guidot, pinga, Vyacheslav_A
DOWNLOAD 5 MB
this is for a friend if you want to download it u can
Made By Dee Dee on the move
DOWNLOAD 29 MB