This mod replaces World of Trucks sign with Hollywood in LA.
DOWNLOAD 5 MB
Tested on 1.0.x
DOWNLOAD 817 KB
– Mod adds more realistic and hard physics for ATS trucks;
– It is now more difficult to drive a truck, “feel” of the truck is increased;
– Changed driver body movement physics, which is now less static;
– Added five new modes for windshield wipers of Kenworth and Peterbilt trucks to match real life prototypes (four intermittment modes, one long, one short);
– Lots of changes was made in truck behavior:
1. Changed cabin weight to more realistic value;
2. Changed brake efficiency: less overall effectiveness an less effectiveness at low speed (but higher upper margin of “low speed”). Increased max. brakes temperature, increased warm up/cool down rates;
3. Decreased steering wheel angle/speed resistance. Decreased truck turning ability at high speed. Increased truck turning ability at low speed;
4. Increased rotational wheel resistance and air resistance. Also increased inertia – slower acceleration and stopping;
5. Added roll angle to fifth wheel;
6. Increased chassis suspension travel values for vanilla trucks;
7. Increased damping force for truck/trailer suspensions;
8. Added tyres slip possibility. Tyres less rigid now;
9. Increased flywheel resistance – RPM drops faster, when not in gear;
10. Increased intensity of engine braking – truck slow downs faster, when truck is not given throttle;
11. Decreased clutch strength.
1.Extract scs file from downloaded archive to mod folder of ATS;
2.Open in-game mod manager and enable “Improved truck physics” mod;
DOWNLOAD 72 KB
– My first mod (skin) for ATS.
– Powerhouse Transport is going to the USA
– Viper2 has made this incredible Peterbilt 389 and it’s deserving a PHT skin!
Authors: Danny VR, SCS Software, Viper2
DOWNLOAD 21 MB
This mod DO NOT changed vehicles amount. It’s change traffic density ratio.
Bit increase density for local road.
Bit increase for freeway.
Decrease ratio for cars, increase for trucks.
Set AI patience to 1
You can change amount of vehicles by g_traffic variable.