If possible, corrected errors returned the missing files and updated the version of the game 1.35.
– Added 3 speed settings for janitors;
– The truck can be purchased both in the standard PETERBILT showroom and in a modified one, unlocking all parts from level 0.
– The truck was tested on the game version 1.35 in DX9 and DX11 mode on a clean profile with a clean game.log;
– Standalone dealer Peterbilt;
– 1 cabin;
– 3 chassis; (the difference in the arrangement of the hitch “saddle”, so that non-standard modified trailers do not cling to the cab during turns);
– Support for advanced hitch;
– Support for cables and hoses;
– 9 engines Paccar, Cummins and CAT;
– 22 mDrive, Allison, Eaton Fuller and Meritor MaxiTorque;
All engines and gearboxes with original parameters
– 4 interior options;
– 3 display options on the dashboard;
– 50 options for recycled skins of real companies in the US, Britain and Europe
– Baked high resolution textures;
– A complete set of wheels and tires with ATS;
– Realistic sound for engines of all types from Kriechbaum;
– Support for DLC Cabin Accessories.
Test version 1.35
Ch_Vitalik, Kirilloid22, Dmitry68, Gosha Motor, reworking of Nikola (Konstantin-Donbass), Update: VITALIY7735
DOWNLOAD 199 MB [Sharemods]
DOWNLOAD 199 MB [Mods.to]
7 thoughts on “Peterbilt 387 Fixed 1.35”
I had the same. Please fix.
The mod works, but needs to be unpacked at first. Rename the downloaded file from *.scs to *.zip and open it. You will see another .scs file. Unpack this one to your mods folder and the truck will show up at the Peterbilt dealer.
Its not showing up in the dealership for me, and it is the scs file, it is NOT in a zip file.
LIES! Not Updated!!!!!