Refine your search by category:
– Skin “Catmando” for Peterbilt 389 by viper2.
– Supported only cabin “63 Inch Flat toop Sleeper”.
– Test version of the game 1.35.
8055 Custom Paints
DOWNLOAD 177 KB
Skin Red Devil for Peterbilt 389
DOWNLOAD 21 MB
Old / new skin Peterbilt 389 truck. Leather works in Ats and Ets2 games where you use a Modified Peterbilt 389 truck.
In addition, the skin works on the ATS game’s original Peterbilt Custom 379/389 72 Inch Ultracap Sleepers.
and Karem Grigorya’s mod for getting my skin working in games.
Play and Enjoy:
pauke2004, Karem Grigorya’s , and wopito
DOWNLOAD 5 MB
I have a skin pack for the Peterbuilt 579 and the Kenworth T680. Customize your rig with this paint skin! If you like my work, leave a comment or like my post. Thanks!
How to install:
Unzip the folder called Red Jag
Go to your documents, American Truck Simulator, Mods
Drag the .scs files into the mold folder
DOWNLOAD 85 MB
It’s never to early for Halloween! Here is a simple skin that is orange, black and white with an evil pumpkin graphic on the side of the sleeper. Leave a comment if you like this skin.
Here is what is inside of the zip folder:
1 Peterbuilt 389 skin
How to install the skin:
1) Open the zip folder
2) Move the .scs file into your American Truck Simulator mod folder
3) Start ATS
4) Activate the skin into your mods
5) Go to Peterbuilt dealer, choose the Peterbuilt 389
6) Custom Configuration
7) Go to paint
8) Choose the workshop icon
9) Hit the open road with your new paint
All of my workshop icons will match the trucks paint colors.
DOWNLOAD 85 MB