WHAT YOU GET:
The perfect starting truck for ATS.
Sliipais has created a great edit to Odd_fellow’s Freightliner FLB mod, giving it a ‘used’ look. Sadly, this mod was no longer supported, e. g. mirrors were all black.
Thankfully, AlexeyP has fixed Odd_fellow’s version of this mod, which has allowed me to combine the two.
– AlexeyP has fixed this mod: Fifth wheel, errors & mirrors
– Sliipais has improved this mod
– Odd_fellow has converted this truck to ATS
unlock level 24 for unknown reasons
18 WoS ET2 authors: SCS Software Convert to ETS2, interior and exterior: odd_fellow Sound authors: odd_fellow (few sounds are Kriechbaum’s) Wheels: ventyres Rework: vitalik062, sliipais edition Fixes: AlexeyP
DOWNLOAD 237 MB
Car treiler caravan Beta
replaces Box treiler (scs)
the author of the model- Elaman
DOWNLOAD 3.2 MB
New in this version:
* Day Cab
* 3 New Chassis
* New Fenders
* Fixed blinking on the Hood
* Fixed Textures
* Moved Hood Mirrors foward
DOWNLOAD 209 MB
This mod intends to vastly expand the configuration options for SCS’ Peterbilt 579. It’s not meant to be complete, there are other great additions. But I believe that my mod is the one with the most options for the 579 so far.
– Two new sleeper options (shorter 58″ and longer 80″)
– Stretched chassis for all but daycab trucks – 6×4, 6×4 lowered tag-lift, 8×4 lift/steer mod-lift
– Modular aero kits. By default, the “standup” sleepers will be naked and can be fitted with cab/sleeper fillers, side panels, roof fairing (not on the 58″), sideskirts. If you also have GT-Mike’s EPIQ package, you’ll have an abundance of options
– Mountpoints and decorative options like bull bars, headache racks, APU, fenders… see he listing within the file
Tom Dooley, SCS, Aradeth, Viper, Pendragon, GT-Mike, Shin
DOWNLOAD 39 MB
UPDATED FOR ATS v1.5
Many tuning parts adapted
DOWNLOAD 170 MB