This version of FLB is based on Solaris36 edit for ATS. I spent a lot of time fixing/improving/polishing it and I think I’m finally ready to share it with you :). The list of changes is very long because I wanted to make this truck as good as I could, not just fix errors so it’s playable. There are still some things I would like to improve (so expect another version!).
In ETS2 you can buy the truck at Iveco EU dealers, in ATS at Kenwoth. In case you have any other FLB trucks, sell them before installing this mod, you will probably get lots of errors otherwise.
I also made separate mini-mods to support all available steering wheels. If you own some of those DLC, just download appropriate scs files and place them above the truck file in the mod manager screen.
Modified skin template (it’s compatible with previous FLB version but adds some more skinable parts): http://sharemods.com/qu3lv2uqo3y7/Freightliner_FLB_v1.1_skin_template.zip.html
And finally here is the changelog:
Harven’s changes (for ATS 1.5 and ETS2 1.26):
– Cleaned game log,
– Fixed OpenGL errors (works on mac & linux),
– Advanced coupling with collisions,
– Fixed black mirrors,
– Steering wheel customization (support for Steering Creation Pack DLC (ATS), dragon wheel (ATS) and SISL wheels),
– Support for all interior accessories DLCs (ETS2),
– Steering wheel adjustment,
– Fixed steering wheel rotation (900 degree rotation, was 720),
– Redone all interior animations,
– Improved dashboard – (removed gear indicator, added turbo, brake application, suspension load and mpg gauges, added analog clock, added more labels, etc.),
– Made the 4×2 chassis a bit longer so cabin will no longer collide with a trailer,
– Replaced all engines with new ones made by me (those are a bit older engines: cat 3406, cummins n14 and detroid diesel series 60) all with torque curves (more or less accurate) and other parameters taken from specifications,
– Engine displacement values added to the engine name labels,
– Reworked engine sounds (3 different sets of sounds for cat, cummins and detroit),
– Removed other non standard sounds (like brakes, gear noises etc.). Use your favorite sound mod instead :)
– Removed SISL’s accessories. You can still use them by subscribing to SISL’s Mega Pack at Steam Workshop, but they are no longer provided with this mod. That way the mod weights less and you will get updates to accessories when SISL releases them,
– Better balanced parts prices, added progression,
– Changed the way you choose the truck chassis. It generates “Redundant wheel accessory” (harmless) error message in the console when switching from 4×2 to 6×4, but it’s more flexible. Now you have a choice of 6 chassis: three 4×2 and three 6×4. Each variant has three different fuel tank sizes (180, 220 and 260 gallons), and of course truck weight differ between each configuration,
– Added passanger side mirror,
– Reworked chassis texture – it no longer looks damaged and old,
– Replaced 5th wheel with SCS one,
– Fixed rear axles alignment with wheels,
– Fixed interior camera rotation (you still can move to the bed but the view will no longer clip through the cab back wall),
– Added customizable front fenders (plastic, painted, chrome),
– Replaced roof lights with customizable lights slots,
– Added slots for horns,
– Added optional roof wing,
– Added back window glass and far small window glass (so it shows rain droplets),
– Fixed truck UI shadow,
– Added some other missing in-game shadows,
– Lowered engine oil pan so there is no longer an empty odd looking space between front wheels,
– Added missing icons,
– Added more detailed headlights,
– Fixed fuel tanks straps (they are no longer loose ;),
– Added painted tanks option (with chrome straps),
– Added tanks, front bumper, front bar, fenders and mudflaps holders to the skin UV map (see ESO skin),
– The handlebars next to the doors are now chrome,
– Changed seats profile, now looks like a person can actually sit on them ;)
– Scaled seats texture mapping, so now it looks more detailed,
– Other minor fixes.
– Kenworth dealership (2 slots),
– Fully standalone,
– Insufficient buffer warning fixed,
– Redundant wheel accessory warning fixed,
– Updated all old format models,
– A lot of minor fixes,
– Truck desktop,
– Quick jobs on 6×4 and 4×2,
– Clean gamelog!!
Needs minimum 1.5.x ATS, 1.26 ETS2 game version.
PLEASE MAINTAIN DOWNLOAD LINK AND COMPLETE CREDITS. THANK YOU!!
Truck: Harven, Solaris36, Sliipais, SCS Software, odd_fellow, ventyres, vitalik062.
Skin “ESO” by Harven’s Wife.
Skins “Pure vintage” by Skiner.
Skin “Terminator 2” by NZ_Truck_Modder.
Interior stuff by: SiSL & JeyJey.
Sounds by the Great Kriechbaum and odd_fellow.
THANK YOU ALL FOR CREATING AND UPGRADING THIS AWESOME MODEL!!!
Harven, Solaris36, Sliipais, SCS Software, odd_fellow, ventyres, vitalik062, Skiner, NZ_Truck_Modder, SiSL, JeyJey, Kriechbaum
DOWNLOAD 77.6 MB
OSCAR MENDEZ, DIEGO RAMIREZ, ROAR MODS, ANDRES OMAR CC, ADRIAN MTZ, CARLOS DELGADO, PEDRO RODRIGUEZ
DOWNLOAD 306 MB
Buy it at PETERBILT dealership.
Adaptation to 1.5.x ATS game version.
A lot of fixes on 3D model.
Reduced 3D model weight (more FPS).
Added few fenders options.
Added air horns and sounds.
Added few new engines and his sounds.
Added new transmissions options.
New dashboard wood texture.
Fixed analogic clock background.
Fixed left mirror.
More accurate speedometer and tachometer.
New lights (rear LED’S)
Added custom license plate option (edit file “vehicle/truck/custom/plate.dds”).
Clean gamelog. No warnings.
SiSL Megapack addon available.
Elaman, Gazila, Fenix, Mahad110, Luis Esqueda, Kriechbaum. Updated and upgraded by CyrusTheVirus (1.5.x game version).
DOWNLOAD 66.9 MB
– 4 Cabin
– 3 Interiors
– New Cargos for Eager Beaver
– Fixed Dump Trailer
Custom Truck ATS, GT-Mike, Kriechbaum, Zetor165Maxterra, bansheewoj, CamOnly
DOWNLOAD 113 MB
* Kenworth T600
* Kenworth T800
* Freightliner Classic XL
* Freightliner FLB
* Freightliner Argosy
* Volvo VNL 670
* Added New Trucks: Volvo VNL 670 + AI + Jobs
* Merged all files into one – no more loading order
* Solved nasty bugs, most missing icons and other stuff
* Leveling and pricing adjustements
* Tidied up the code a little so there should be less console errors by a mile
* Rig’n’Roll soundtrack that is in the additional file for your ears and nostalgia
odd_fellow, dmitry68, Stels, oq37, Ventures, vitalik062, Carlos, Jon_Ruda, Sergej Baltazar, Kriechbaum, piva,DnO, SCS Software and others, Updates john1982
DOWNLOAD 495 MB