Visit http://atsquebec.esy.es/ for more information.
The process for making American Truck Simulator more like home started about 8 months ago. I was playing the game and the first modification I wanted in the game was having my own company truck skin. After a couple of Youtube “How to”, I made my first truck skin and modification for ATS. Then I fell in love with customisation! I started doing more and more modifications but mostly for my personal use. I realised that alot of people from Quebec are actually playing that game so I decided to upload an early stage of my Quebec Mod which at that time was at version 1.3.
Time has passed, version of ATS has too. I had to redo most of my work since Version 1.5 of the game changed alot of stuff for trailers, etc. But now, the is Mod finally released, and I’m about to share with you my Quebec Mod. There’s a lot of hours of work in this project and if you like what you’re saying any donations are appreciated and if you have any request it would be my pleasure to try to please you!
DOWNLOAD 215 MB
SINS Advanced Economy Mod [v.1.5.x]
Website : http://www.sinseconomy.com
Follow us at our website! – Mod Uses Economy Chart as a reference card seen on the website
Real Fuel Prices
Support For Coast – 2 – Coast Map And its Expansions Viva Mexico / CanaDreams
Real World Cargo Demand / Trend / Pricing
Trailer Mods Supported / Player Can Request too! – Supported Trailers will be on our website
Recommended Mods / Realism : On our website – check it out!
Yellow Light Rule – 4 Seconds instead of 2!
Real (avg) Police Ticket Prices – Even Harsh fines for D.O.T. Regulations (such as Avoid Sleeping)
Driving Regulations D.O.T.
*Weekend Events – STEAM ONLY< --- Fast Technical Support Responses via "Contact Us" on website A Changing Economy (Faster updates from Steam users) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The Mod also changes often, which is why we tend to use steam for faster updates - however we will try to keep up with public support by uploading to mod sites. You can view our steam thread at : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=875636187 Donations Are always accepted, and never forced - we have a donate link on our website if you wish to contribute to the project : No donations ever get used for personal use! Credits: SIINDBAD DOWNLOAD 0.19 MB
DOWNLOAD 0.19 MB [Mirror]
On the early versions of the game do not bet, only for 1.6
Test on the ATS versions – 220.127.116.11
Copy to the mod folder and connect it to the manager.
DOWNLOAD 27 KB
For 1.6 game version, otherwise retarder indicator will be show always
Added Peterbilt logo
– parking brake
– engine brake
– low air
– low fule
– speed (under speedometer)
– gear (under tachometer)
– fuel info
– trip distance and fuel comsumption
– odometer and engine time
– clock and weather temperature
Hi guys, This physics change the transmission feel and suspension.
#For the transmission:
– The only thing is change is the clutch grab more (was 0.5 now at 1.0) For Manual H shifter only.
– The others thing I change is the RPM will drop slower than the stock physics. (was 1.0 now at 0.46)
– Like a lightweight flywheel on a car.
– I will touch sooner the Transmission for Automatic version. Now is the stock physics.
– Now the trailer and truck can roll and pitch seperatly at 30 degress at both direction.
– If the truck roll on a bump, the truck will roll itself only, not the trailer with the truck.
– The trailer will stay at his normal position (can pitch or roll so take care)
– The suspension are little bit softer than stock physics.
– That mean that the truck will rebounce when going on a bump (No to much much than last time)
– That give it a little bit of realistics.
– Recommended to use with a 500-650HP and arround 2800lb-tq, tell me in private, so I can make for over 650HP!
– Work with all Truck and Cars (Not recommended with a car) It’s the physics for all driveable vehicle !
– Still in WIP !
The goal is that I want to make the “worst” physics to a “real feel” physics, I never drive a real truck in real life, but I can make it from Youtube Video.
Recommended to use with a steering wheel and clutch pedal, but you can use this mod with other controlers !
I can update the mod for you if you want !
Any bug or question ? Just tell me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Jad.Gang97
DOWNLOAD 9 KB